Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Fwd: Are these vehicles the secret to financial independence?



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Millennial Money Man <bobby@millennialmoneyman.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 27, 2019, 5:55 PM
Subject: Are these vehicles the secret to financial independence?
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

Hi,

It's story time:

So a good friend of mine named Grant Sabatier ( who recently wrote an awesome book called Financial Freedom that you can buy on Amazon ), came into town the other day and we went to breakfast to catch up.

He's doing a book tour all over the country and putting together events for people that are interested in reaching Financial Independence.
His transportation of choice for the tour?
A van.
Specifically... one like this:
So after we wrapped up breakfast, I asked him to give me a van tour.
I'm not going to lie - this thing was a trip haha.
It had two beds in it, a sink, little stove, and even hardwood floors!
Now a few things:
1. Grant knows a ton about Volkswagen vans from the 80's. It was pretty impressive.
2. He mentioned that people are customizing these vans like crazy right now and living in them all over the country.
Here's what I learned from all of this...
... I could not live in a van.
I know I'm supposed to be a free spirit millennial and all of that, but it just wouldn't work for me.
That's without even asking my wife, who would absolutely give me a hard no.
But believe it or not, readers do ask me fairly often about the whole #Vanlife thing. And it extends to the RV lifestyle, and converted double decker buses and catamaran boats ...the step up in this life of adventure...
I've even interviewed people on M$M who have paid off a ton of debt living in small vans, travel trailers or campers!
It's crazy. I mean it's cool... but still crazy haha.
Anyway...
That conversation reminded me about a post I wrote a few months ago about living in a van.
I went through the pros, the cons, the costs...
... basically all the stuff you need to know about living in a vehicle.
So if you've ever wanted to do something a little adventurous to get ahead financially...
... or you just want to know what it's like to live in a super-swanky van or RV...
-Jon- jon

 P.S. - *braces for "down by the river" Chris Farley jokes*
P.P.S. - If you happen to live in a van... have you customized it? I'm legitimately curious about this haha.


--%Bobby

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1814 E Main St, League City, TX 77573

No comments:

Post a Comment