Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Fwd: Your kids asked "Where's Daddy?"



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alberto Riehl <alberto@dreamsourceconsulting.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 23, 2019, 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: Your kids asked "Where's Daddy?"
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

Hi,

My kids and I and about 50 decorated golf carts celebrated the first day of spring yesterday.

The kids were dressed up like lady bugs, butterflies...

Even sharks and tigers!

We had everything there!

Except DADS!?!

It was ALL MOMS...

And,

Me.

Where were all the DADS at?

Working, grinding it out!

Just a few years ago,

That was me.

Always working, missing dances, soccer games,

And even,

Spring Golf Cart Parades!

NOT TODAY!

Today thongs are waaaay different!

Nope I didn't retire.

I took my Biz 100% Virtual.

Right NOW I'm showing over 500 Agents step by step how to do it too!

Want to check it out?

Click on My Kids above NOW to learn How.

Jon
Dream Source Consulting, 30025 Alicia Parkway, Suite 238, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Sent by alberto@dreamsourceconsulting.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment