Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, March 29, 2019

Fwd: Just-In-Time Learning...⏰



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Steve Larsen <steve@salesfunnelbroker.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 29, 2019, 5:28 PM
Subject: Just-In-Time Learning...⏰
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>







Hello!

How do I reduce NOISE in my head and keep MOMENTUM

Just before Funnel Hacking Live… 

Russell Brunson asked me if I wanted to speak for an extra 10 minutes on the last day…

He wanted me to talk about…

"That thing where you only learn a little bit at a time"...

As he puts it. 

My head moves very quickly…

I have a hard time turning it off to: 

--Go to sleep 
--Focus on things 

But when I do focus… 

It's like this HYPER-FOCUS! 

I put music on to quiet the noise in my head sometimes… 

This is the biggest thing I struggled with when becoming an entrepreneur… 

SO MUCH NOISE! 

Internal noise and external noise… 

It can make it hard to move forward…

On today's episode, I want to share with you the process I go through to: 

--REDUCE noise
--Get INSANE clarity 
--Keep MOMENTUM

My thanks in advance for your time, attention and consideration.
Here's to your abundant success,

Cheers,

Jon-jon
P.S. Crush your week...
Win that week be4 8 starts!

*************************************
Click the image below to listen to the episode in full...or check out the links below to watch/read on your favorite platform!
Catch The Full Episode And All Tips Below:
Click To Watch On Youtube Now
Click To Listen On iTunes Now
Click To Read The Blog Now
Here's to your success (BOOM!!)
P.S. crush your week...


Not sure the best way to get started? Follow these simple steps to hit the ground running...
Step #1 - Get The FREE Courses And Content I've Put Together For You:
Step #2 - Get The Right Funnel Training You Need:
Step #3 - Want Me On Stage, An Interview, A Funnel Critique Or Consulting? 
Step #4 - Attend The Next Mastermind (Called "OfferMind"):
Step #5 - Join My Funnel Strategy Group And Community:
***By The Way, I'm A HUGE "Funnel Freak". If You Want A Two Week Trial To ClickFunnels, Click Here > FreeCFTrial
© StephenLarsen.biz LLC
By reading this, you agree to all of the following: You understand this to be an expression of opinions and not professional advice. You are solely responsible for the use of any content and hold StephenLarsen.biz LLC and all members and affiliates harmless in any event or claim.
If you purchase anything through a link in this email, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we will be paid in some way. We recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing anything.

Copyright © 2018+ StephenLarsen.biz LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Our mailing address is: 13601 W. McMillian #102-157 Boise, ID 83713

To make sure you keep getting these emails, please ad us to your address book or whitelist us. If you don't want to receive any other emails, click on the unsubscribe link below.
StephenLarsen.biz, LLC
13601 W. McMillan Rd #102-157 Boise, ID 83713
Questions? Here's our Support and Terms

If you no longer wish to receive our emails (was it something I said??), click the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment