Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Fwd: This is it. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Buh-bye 4 NOW! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gratitude (by Mind Movies) <mindmovies@mindmoviesmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 28, 2019, 12:46 AM
Subject: This is it.
To: <joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com>



My final message to you.
I'm  slipping away. Click me before it's too late.
My dear,

It's me, the Spirit of Gratitude -

Reaching out to you just one more time before I take my leave from the internet for the foreseeable future.

(As I mentioned before, emails are not really my thing - I much prefer you to feel me rather than read me.)

My final message to you before I return to the center of your heart is this:

I know that some days you feel stuck or frustrated, or even down and out.

But no matter what happens -

Always put gratitude first.

Please trust me on this one.

Gratitude is the closest thing you have to a cure-all 'magic elixir' for anything life may throw at you.
  • When some days get too tough - focus on gratitude and make it better.
  • That disagreement you had with someone important? Focus on gratitude and make it better.
  • That challenge you've been cracking your head over? Focus on gratitude and make it better.
I could go on and on Joao, but you get the idea.

I'm here to help you.

So, before I disappear from your email inbox, please promise me you will:

Fill yourself  with gratitude: the magic potion to all of life's challenges

Say yes to the magic of gratitude in your life.

Eternally Thankful For You,

Jon-jon

The Spirit of Gratitude

P.S. I'm not the only thing disappearing from your inbox - at midnight Pacific Time tonight, this gratitude offering from our mutual friend Natalie Ledwell disappears too.

Please accept her gift to you immediately.

It's a little something that will ensure you and I remain the best of friends for all the years to come ;-)


%

The Mind Movies movement is now mobile! Stay connected with the Mind Movies Tribe while on the go.

Mind Movies is a global tribe of 5.8 million people: all joined by our passion for personal growth and the Law of Attraction, and we're so happy you're a part of it.
But, that's a lot of people! So email is our best way to keep sending you free training, event invites, special offers, and other gifts for manifesting your best life.
Personal growth is all about consistency and commitment, so we'd love to stay in touch with you.
But if you'd like to unsubscribe for any reason, click here to Manage Email Preferences.
Or, you can click here to send us your questions or feedback.
Mind Movies
113 West G Street #122
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 452-2512 | support@mindmovies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment