Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Fwd: These Amazing Tools Transformed My Blog + Business & Experience





---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raelyn Tan <raelyn@raelyntan.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 28, 2019, 11:55 AM
Subject: These Amazing Tools Transformed My Blog + Business & Experience.
To: jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>



Hey!

It's Raelyn & 
jon :)

Ever thought that it would be super cool if someone collated a list of all the best tools & resources you will need for your online journey?

I don't know about you, but a warrior has his sword... a fairy has her wand... a swimmer has his goggles... a pastor has his bible... we all need tools to get our work done!

What about you, my fellow blogger and entrepreneur? What tools do you need for your blog + business "battle" online?

Well, I have just the thing for you - a list of the top 50 tools & resources that I use and love... all compiled into a nifty PDF for your perusal!

I sure hope you find it useful! x

Till my next email ;)
Jon-jon

P.S. Want to start your blog right? Sign up for my "How to Start a Profitable Blog The Right Way (Step-by-Step Training!)" webinar. You'll learn how to get started, my top theme recommendations, what plugins to install, how to monetize your new website and much more! For beginner bloggers & entrepreneurs.

xoxp %Raelyn


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Jalan Lempeng, Sunny Singapore, Singapore 128794

No comments:

Post a Comment