Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Fwd: Twelve (12) appointments while riding Wonder Woman!



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alberto Riehl <alberto@dreamsourceconsulting.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 21, 2019, 6:31 PM
Subject: 12 appointments while riding Wonder Woman!
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>



We are riding the New Wonder Woman ride at Six Flags Mexico City!

And I have to tell you this is the best feeling in the world!

The fact that while I'm spending quality time with my loves ones...

12 Educated and qualified appointments that are foaming at the mouth ready to buy were booked...

100% AUTOMATED!!!!

I'm showing a few more Agents before the end of the Month.

Click NOW on my Pic above to watch how I do it.
Dream Source Consulting, 30025 Alicia Parkway, Suite 238, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Sent by alberto@dreamsourceconsulting.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment