Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Re: $70k In 1 Day With A Facebook Group (Case Study)




On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 7:02 AM Caleb O'Dowd <caleb@multichannelmarketing.com> wrote:
This drives me nuts!
honey,
 
You know what drives me nuts?
 
Seeing people do something so simple to generate lots of money that it makes me wonder…
 
"Why the heck didn't I think of that myself?"
 
And Dr. J. just made me have that reaction.
 
Recently, my business partner, Dr J., switched on a simple campaign in his Facebook group.
 
Within minutes, all hell broke loose.
 
Money flooded into Dr. J.'s bank account so fast he thought his computer had a virus.
 
"We were making $1,000 per minute for the first 17 minutes," said Dr. J.
 
"Then it dropped off to about $500 per minute for the next 20 minutes," he continued.
 
"By midnight that night, the campaign earned just shy of $70,000," he said.
 
What's more, Dr. J. left this "little beauty" run for an additional 13 days.
 
Guess what happened?
 
By midnight day 14, he generated just shy of $147,000 in sales and profits, with most of that being pure profit.
 
Now what Dr. K. did to make all that money was simple — yet brilliant.
 
I've been walking around slapping my head ever since asking, "why the hell didn't I think of that?"
 
It's a campaign anybody can deploy, provided you can copy and paste and follow simple instructions.
 
And I've twisted Dr. J.'s arm and got him to agree to allow me share it with you.
 
I can't keep this a secret.
 
It's too simple, too profitable, too darn likely to make you $500,000 next year.
 
(You'll see what I mean shortly!)
 
So I've decided to create a free webinar training revealing it this Wednesday at 2pm EST.
 
And you can register here:
 
 
Cheers,
Dr. J. 
 
P.S. WARNING: Dr. K. (names have been changed to protect the innocent) agreed to let me share this strategy with you under one condition:
 
Wednesday's training must be a one-time-only event. He does not want everybody and their grandmother using this. He's afraid if too many people employ it, its effectiveness will get watered down.
 
So if you don't sign up now and attend this training live on Wednesday, then you can kiss this opportunity goodbye. So don't let that happen.
 
Sign up for this free training.
 
You'll be damn glad you did, trust me on that.
 
               Caleb.       
 
 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below: 
 
Multi Channel Marketing 7920 Royal Lace Terrace Lake Worth, Florida 33467 United States (800) 468-3503

No comments:

Post a Comment