Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Fwd: This text message turned into a $20k deal





Hey,

I want to show you how a simple text conversation with a homeowner turned into a signed contract in three days that will NET us $20k next week.

But first...

What are you doing currently to find deals?

Bandit signs, sending out letters? Cold calling? All of those strategies work but you need a good budget, because you have to do soooooo much of 

it just to find one good lead. On average to find a deal by sending out letters you'll have to send out at least 2k - 5k of them. They typically cost a $1 a 

piece so you do the math. 

I hired Virtual Assistants to cold call for us which was getting us tons of deals in 2018, but I started to see a decline in that in our market this year. By 

the time we were cold calling sellers another investor had already beat us to the punch.

Something had to change!

And that's when I thought about it. What's the one form of communication in 2019 that EVERYONE will respond to?

A text message!

Which is what we did to lock this deal up last Friday see the conversation below with 1 of our lead managers:

Oh and by the way this text message only costed us 2 cents to send out. We then turned the text convo into this Deal (signed contract) which we locked 

up over the phone without meeting the seller in person or seeing the house.

Would you like for me to show you how to set this up in your own market?

Then you need to register for this brand new no cost training

I'll reveal the leads we target, the texting software, the scripts we use on what to say when texting homeowners, and how to lock these deals up over the phone 

without physically seeing the properties yourself.

Reserve your spot here

See you on the class,

Jon-jon

-- 
Cheers,
John (JoΓ£o) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author


    

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email


P.S. You may be asking Chris but who will I sell the property to once I get it? What contracts do I use?

I'll be covering that on the class plus on the class I'll show you how to get access to my legal contracts for FREE.

Go here to reserver your seat now



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Chris Bruce <chris@escapethenewbiezone.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 11:48 AM
Subject: This text message turned into a $20k deal
To: JoΓ£o <joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com>

Chris Bruce

PP.S. You may be asking Chris but who will I sell the property to once I get it? What contracts do I use?

I'll be covering that on the class plus on the class I'll show you how to get access to my legal contracts for FREE.

Go here to reserver your seat now


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Internet Landlord LLC, 3825 S Lake Dr, Tampa, FL 33614

No comments:

Post a Comment