Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, June 14, 2019

Fwd: Replay for you :-)






Hi,
 
Some people could not attend yesterday, so I put up a replay of the workshop, which you can watch here instantly. 
 
Here is what we covered on this training:

  • 10 reasons why this lifestyle business is the fastest, easiest, surest way to make money online in 2019! 

  • How my friends and I are making between $10,000 and $100,000+ a month in our spare time, on autopilot!  Based on per sale of $30K+ commissions...

  • Why you don't need a product, a big budget, or any experience with internet marketing to make five or six or eight figures a month!

  • How to automate every last aspect of your business so you have a truly hands-free operation! ( or at least 90%  of your biz  )

  • Case study: From zero to a 50k a month (/ a week) passive income in less than 5 months (once you expand & scale up), working just 60 minutes per day!
I then answered people's questions at the end.
 
I am grateful for sharing this with you, and I am grateful for all the positive comments and messages about this.
 
But, I don't want this workshop lingering on the world wide web, so I'm only keeping it up for a short time...
 
 
And finally, do you have any questions? I have answers!
 
Hit 'reply' to this email or click <AJMoney@multichannelmarketing.com> and ask, and I or one of my team members will get back to/with you, shortly.  
 
.Or., text us right now at 305-306-6770.
 
That's a real number and it comes straight to my office.
 

Yours in Abundant Success ;-)
We're happy to help :-) 
No hype, just help! ;-p 
 
Sincerely yours,

Jon-jon



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Caleb O'Dowd <caleb@multichannelmarketing.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 9:33 AM
Subject: Replay for you :-)
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

 
Caleb O'Dowd
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
 
Multi Channel Marketing 7920 Royal Lace Terrace Lake Worth, Florida 33467 United States (800) 468-3503

No comments:

Post a Comment