Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Fwd: ⚡️πŸ€NEW payment plan added





Hi,

I noticed that you signed up for my recent webinar about how to grow your traffic and audience with Pinterest (drumroll, virtual happy dance!).
But I also noticed that you haven't yet signed up for my popular course, Pinfinite Growth, for your !nfamous !nfluential where I teach you the ins and outs of massive audience growth through TumblrPinterest & Instagram (assuming you've linked all of them)...
...And one of the things I heard the most?
"I really, really wanted to join, but I just couldn't swing the cost right now."
I completely respect that, and was very much in the same position just a few years ago (wanting to invest, but not having the funds).
So, I wanted to offer you an affordable payment plan where you can get started with Pinfinite Growth today for only $97.
.AND/or. you can get credit via Paypal "Bill Me Later"
Even when you enroll via this special payment plan option, you'll still get plenty of complimentary bonuses and benefits to help you get the BEST results possible.
And did I mention that these bonuses total over $1,100.00+ in newbbies freebies?! Pretty unheard of.
Here's everything you'll get INSTANTLY when you sign up:
  1. Pinfinite Growth Program ($397 value)
  2. Blogging and Social Media Graphics Pack ($197 value)
  3. How to Get Started With Pinterest Ads Bonus Workshop ($197 value)
  4. Private Student Facebook Community With Bi-Weekly Coaching Calls ($497 value)
  5. Getting the Most Out of Tailwind Tribes Bonus Workshop ($197 value)
  6. Three Free Months of Tailwind Plus ($30 value)
  7. SmartLoop Training: Maximize Your Pinterest Potential and Learn the Latest Automation Strategies ($197 value)
  8. AND More Details inside...
(I think I'm most excited for you to join our Pinfinite Growth facebook family with thousands of other PG students...the party is seriously BUMPIN' in there.)
But this offer (and all the bonuses! & Benes!) expires TOMORROW at midnight pacific.
I have a feeling (and tons of research and case studies ;)) that Pinfinite Growth is going to change everything for you, Jon.
I can't wait to see the growth this program and community will bring you. <3<3

Cheers,

JonA-joAn
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Melyssa Griffin <hi@melyssagriffin.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 11:02 AM
Subject: NEW payment plan added
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>



image
xoxo
Melyssa

The Nectar Collective, LLC 520 Broadway Suite 200 Santa Monica, California 90401 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment