Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, June 17, 2019

Fwd: That was crazy!







Hi there! 


When I first released my first freebie titled, people were attracted to it like bees to honey.


In 3 days, I had about 400 downloads for it. *I have since discontinued this freebie - that's another story for another day!*


(For those of you who are new to online marketing, a lead magnet/ freebie is basically something you offer to people for free so that they can receive value from you up front.)


I would literally wake up and see that loads and loads of subscribers without me even spending a single cent and only doing minimal promotion.


After awhile, it died down, but well - it was a fun ride.
It lasted for about a week or so. The demand did catch me by surprise.


And then it made sense to me.


When I tell people about this, they ALWAYS ask about how about how i promoted my freebie.


In a way, that is the incorrect question to ask.


The truth was that I did not do anything new (oops sorry! no secret pill here), it was mostly pure word of mouth. It was because my freebie was good and attractive.


It reminded me of the importance of having an irresistible freebie to get people onto your list and build a strong relationship with your subscribers.


I pin the success down to having a kickass lead magnet that really solved a big problem my target audience was facing.


So how do you create a fabulous freebie? Here are 2 actionable quick tips just for you, because you rock :)


Tip 1: Repurpose your most popular stuff into a freebie.


Ran out of ideas or have no time to create a good lead magnet?


If you run a blog, chances are that you have TONS of great content already available.


Take your most popular post and convert it into a PDF or video, and give it as a freebie. Easy, fast and guaranteed popular.


Don't be afraid that people would have seen it before.
Most people who just visited your site would not have seen that article.


Even if they read it before, they would definitely appreciate a PDF or video copy of your fabulous content, yeah?


Tip 2: A good title is half the battle won


I'm serious. Name it something funky and irresistible.


Having a good title is like having a nice book cover for a hard cover book.


You could even have the very same freebie you have right now, but with a new and improved title. You may very well have an increase in conversion rates without any additional cost!


How do you get a good title? Here are some stuff I've found worked for me:

  • Open a curiosity gap. "How I lost 40kg in 20 days".

  • Make it specific. "4 steps", "5 hacks", or even specific results like "300 subscribers in 72 hours" will work really well.

  • Short and sweet. Don't have a title that's too long, people will lose interest.

  • Link it to a potential activity or end-result that people really desire. "Lose belly fat/ make more money/ find your soulmate" are all results that people will pay a lot for – if you're offering it for free they're very likely to subscribe just to check what you have to say.


Your freebie builds the foundation of your business - it is the first impression that people will have of you.


So make sure you put your best work forward!


Give your freebie some serious attention and it will pay off for you over and over again.


Btw, I've a tutorial all about creating an irresistible lead magnet that you'll love right here: http://raelyntan.com/create-lead-magnet/


Recommended Resources


It is very important to me to connect my subscribers to the right resources I have created. Please feel free to check out some of my best resources below and get your learning on this week. :)

1. Just starting out and have not started your blog?


2. Need more traffic and subscribers?


3. Are you ready to go beyond random articles on the net and straight to building your successful blog + biz strategically?
Check out my signature courses where you will get my best strategies and in-depth guidance:


Peaceful vibes and a successful blog biz,

Jon-jon




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raelyn Tan <raelyn@raelyntan.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 8, 2019 at 11:32 AM
Subject: That was crazy!
To: jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>


Hi there! It's Raelyn here.

Raelyn :)


New to the community? I'm Raelyn from raelyntan.com. I've been blogging for 10 years, have an academic background in marketing, did content marketing and social media in the corporate world, and now have a following of about 50k+ bloggers & online entrepreneurs. I live and breathe online entrepreneurship & digital marketing and am privileged to make a full-time income with my online blog + business. Great to meet you! :)

Visit My Website
Join The Free FB Mastermind Group
Work With Me
Tools I Recommend (+ Bonuses!)

Unsubscribe | Jalan Lempeng, Sunny Singapore, Singapore 128794

No comments:

Post a Comment