Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Fwd: [TYTEL] WELCOME To The 7-Day Turbo Your Traffic + Email List Starter Course!








Hey How are you? :)


So, you're interested in getting more traffic and subscribers, eh? You're at the right place!

I wanted to write this email to warmly welcome you to my Free 7-Day Turbo Your Traffic + Email List (TYTEL) Starter Course. I look forward to growing your traffic and email list together with you. It's soo exciting that we're now on this journey together!

Just a quick introduction...

I'm Raelyn, and I help ambitious bloggers and entrepreneurs get targeted traffic, grow their email list and monetize their awesome blog + businesses over at raelyntan.com. ❤

I've been blogging for 10 years, have an business degree specializing in marketing (first-class honors), did content marketing and social media in the corporate world for a co. with 2.44b in annual revenue, and now have a following of over 50k+ bloggers & online entrepreneurs. I currently am privileged to work full-time on my blog + biz online at raelyntan.com.

I LOVE travelling (my last trip was to Japan), and I am blessed to be a Christian and try my best to run my biz based on Christian values.

I have helped hundreds of students and private clients grow their traffic and email list through my courses and coaching. The methodologies I teach are proven strategies that have worked for me personally (I don't preach what I don't use myself) as well as for hundreds of other students who have walked this same path before you.

This free starter course you are consuming right now have been taken by thousands of students and has been revamped 3 times over the past 2 years. I am 100% confident that you will benefit and learn a ton from this free course.


Here's what to expect


Over the next 7 days I'll be sending you emails that will grow your traffic and email list daily. Each email will be labelled [TYTEL] which stands for Turbo Your Traffic + Email List, for you to easily identify the starter course emails :)


Here is a snippet of what you will learn in the next week from this free course:

  • How traffic and list building should fit into the big picture of your business
  • Set up your list building systems, tech woes begone
  • 1 simple but dead effective traffic strategy to get your first fans almost immediately
  • 3 mistakes about traffic and list building you're most probably making (and what to do instead)
  • Case study: How I got 60,000 shares to multiple articles on my website
  • Case study: How I got 1 MILLION views in under 12 months on Pinterest
  • 4 myths about getting traffic and subscribers that you need to break
  • and much more!
Which basically means... MORE TRAFFIC, MORE SUBSCRIBERS, AND HENCE MORE POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS THAT WILL BUY FROM YOU IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE :)


Oops, sorry for the caps. I got a little too excited there!


Here's what to do next

#1)
Add me to your contact list and drag this email away from the promotions tab so that you won't miss out and can receive all the days safely in your inbox!

This is very important because I regularly get people emailing me to send them a particular day of the course, because they couldn't find the email as as it went to their junk mail. (this free course is so valuable, you wouldn't want to miss a single day!)

I want you to get as much out of this course as possible :)

#2)
Please head over to our awesome facebook mastermind group (http://facebook.com/groups/bloggingonturbo) and say hi to everyone else there!

#3)
Stay tuned for my email tomorrow, where we will cover how traffic & list building should correctly fit into the big picture of your blog + business :)


Thank you!

Jo-jon




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raelyn Tan <raelyn@raelyntan.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 11:17 AM
Subject: [TYTEL] WELCOME To The 7-Day Turbo Your Traffic + Email List Starter Course!
To: jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

xx, Raelyn :)

P.S. If you appreciate this free starter course, could you help me to share it out? I would be so thankful for that. I have pre-prepared share links so it will be fast and easy too > Share on Facebook // Twitter // Pinterest :)

Visit My Website
Join my free Turbo Blogging + Business FB mastermind group
Work With Me


Not interested in this 7-day free traffic & list building TYTEL course?
Opt out from this 7-day series of emails but stay on the newsletter.

Unsubscribe | Jalan Lempeng, Sunny Singapore, Singapore 128794

No comments:

Post a Comment