Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Fwd/RE: Another Order Has Been Placed In Your Business!







we are family

join our facebook group


love stories

listenthenorder.com


customer service

hbnhelp.com

Click here for holiday promotions, newsletter, and more!





 
Woohoo, 

Your team member, Richard M, has just ordered some Sesso Dolce one-time use vial.

If you have ordered products to use yourself within the previous 30 days, then no worries, your account is active and depending on your volume and rank, you will be eligible for the Matrix Bonus that is automatically paid on Friday.

If you have not ordered in the past 30 days, be sure and get your order placed before the Matrix Cut-off of Thursday at Midnight PSTThis qualifies you for the Matrix Bonus.

Are You Qualified To Earn
The Matrix Bonus, Friend? 
Friend, so far we've placed 179+ members under YOU! If you have not ordered, log in and place your order BEFORE THURSDAY NIGHT so you are qualified to earn the Matrix Bonus.



Let Our Customers Convince You


jonjon, you hear us talking a lot about family and love stories because that's how Alexandria, Ben, and Paula feel about every member who purchases a product or shares our products with others. We want to say thank you & we appreciate you!


To show our appreciation, you can now share your love story videos and listen to the videos of fellow members at www.ListenThenOrder.com/581343. This is also a great site to share with potential customers!




"I absolutely LOVE these products!!! NO MORE inflammation in my knee!! LOVE the Healing Triology... LOVE VitaliTEA and Slimmer... They're keeping my blood pressure down. I'm also down 18 pounds in less than a month taking these products consistently!!!! This company ROCKS!! The pay plan is SECOND To NONE!!! I'm HOME!!!"

James S.




"Heart and Body Naturals has been everything that I have looked for in the last eight years. As a breast cancer survivor I research everything that I put into my body. I've never felt this good in 8 years. My body is finally healing from all the treatments and surgeries that I had. HBN has given me my life back not only physically but financially."

Denice D.

Cheers,

Jonjon!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Mon, Jan 27, 2020, 5:04 PM
Subject: Another Order Has Been Placed In Your Business!
HBN A-Team




No comments:

Post a Comment