Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Fwd: #1 Problem with Affiliate Programs





Hi,


I've run more than 25 affiliate programs…

And I see the same problem over and over again…

In fact, it's the #1 problem with affiliate programs.

I've seen it working with large publicly traded companies like Shutterfly and Adidas.

I saw it working with small entrepreneurs teaching guitar.

I've seen it working with clients like Michael Hyatt, Brian Tracy, Jeff Goins, and Ray Edwards.

It doesn't matter what product you are selling, how big you are, or how many affiliates you have, the same problem holds people back.

It's this…

Their affiliates don't go all-in.

They don't fully commit to promoting like they should to succeed and make more sales.

And guess who's fault it is?

Not the affiliate's fault.

It's yours (or your affiliate manager's if you have one).

Sorry to be so blunt, but it's true.

That's the bad news...but there IS a solution.

In my brand new blog post, I share SEVEN guaranteed ways to get your affiliates to go all-in.

These are proven strategies to get them to promote more often, send more emails, and fully commit to succeeding in your launches.

These strategies took me more than a decade to figure out and even longer to master...and you get them all RIGHT NOW…

For free.

No optin required.

Easy peasy.

Guaranteed to work (I know because I use them all the time and they WORK!).

So...if you are still reading this email, then this post is calling your name.

It's whispering, "Come read me. I will make you more money."

OK, maybe not, but if this post could talk, that's exactly what it would say.

It would also tell you that your affiliates will love you more and all your wildest dreams will come true.

Not bad for a blog post.

>> CLICK HERE to learn my "7 Guaranteed Ways to Get Your Affiliates to Go All-In" <<


Best regards,
















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Matt McWilliams <matt@mattmcwilliams.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 11:06 AM
Subject: #1 Problem with Affiliate Programs
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

Matt











Unsub? No please don't go! All of our systems are tied to your email, so if you unsub I can't continue to deliver you helpful content and training! I love sending you great stuff every week!

Manage my subscription






Or if you really want to, Unsubscribe here and miss out on all the upcoming awesome content.

No comments:

Post a Comment