Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Fwd: Mistake of the mistake LOL








Hey!

So, sorry, I just sent you an email/ post  WITHOUT the link LOL - so here it is AGAIN with the correct link :) ( not my fault, thank fabi for me!)

Just wanted to send you a quick message because this Monday we're starting the 6-Figure Breakthrough Business Bootcamp and I noticed you're not in there.

I'm not sure if you didn't see my emails about it and missed it, so I just wanted to make sure you got in.

It's going to be INSANELY powerful and full of value!

Anyways, if you want in, Friend, all you have to do is click right here.

The bootcamp will be happening live at noon est each day, but you can catch the replays whenever you want until tuesday Jan 28th - by then I will delete all the videos and content from the group.

That gives you MORE than enough time (about 9 days to be exact!) to catch up with the content.

Anyways, I hope to see you there!

Sending you much love, 


João

















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Fabi Paolini <hola@fabipaolini.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: Mistake of the mistake LOL
To: João <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>


Hey João!

So sorry! I just sent you an email WITHOUT the link...

Fabi :)



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 10740 NW 74th Lane, Miami, Florida 33178

No comments:

Post a Comment