Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Fwd: maybe she's lazy. maybe she's working 24/7.... 365.46:48





Hello,
Ever heard the term "passive income," AKA SMART passive income,  Friend? 🏖🍹
I've had quite a few questions about my 
S. M. A. R. T.  "passive income business model" since releasing Story Vaultlast month.
(Pssst. Don't tell anyone!  If you haven't yet joined Story Vault, now is the time to join – before I DOUBLE the number of prompts and ideas that are currently inside the product... and the price goes up... Geometrically 📈
Heads up: if you're already a member of Story Vault – you'll get the new prompts and updates for FREE!
So this is your fair warning... 🤓
Anywhoo, since the release of Story Vault, I guess there's an assumption that my business is now all... "passive?" I'd say passive-aggressive but that's Me,  Myself & I talking and wondering which is really real? ... 
The truth is: I've never juggled so many moving pieces in my business EVER – from ads, to team members, to content planning, to customer support. Trying to automate 90% of it via Ai...  Stay tunad... 
Passive? Nuh-uh.
Aggressive? Auh-uh! 
Fabulous? Uh-huh! Yeah! 
In today's new YouTube video, I wanted to break down what exactly is passive income – when it comes to your business AND to you as a person. ⤵️ Work Smarter,  Not Harder! ⤵️
Today's video is a quickie, but I hope it'll clear up some of the misconceptions about "making money while you sleep" and the ol' "Plug n play" "Set it and forget it" beliefs.
Today's video is a dose of REAL TALK – fair warning! 🎥

Cheers, 
~ João & JoAn
P.S. GET READY!
Next week we'll be live each day on Facebook and Instagram to share:
🔑 5 KEYS To Follower Growth in 2020 🔑 Get you 2020 vision... And plan for coming decade... 
Plus, I'll be giving away cash prizes each day that I'm live. 🎉
There's no signup page for this live series starting on Monday...
To not miss it, be sure to like my Facebook page  and turn notications on...
OR follow me on Instagram @EliseDarma and be sure to hit the "Following" button > Notifications > Live Videos > All etc... 
Got it!?  GR8!



























---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Elise Darma <support@elisedarma.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 21, 2020, 4:54 PM
Subject: maybe she's lazy. maybe she's working 24/7....
To: João <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>


Elise Darma

If you wish to unsubscribe, you'll be removed from all mailings – including any paid programs you're apart of. If you want to opt out of a particular series, just hit reply and let me know. I'll take care of it for you personally.

If you wish to update your subscriber preferences, click here.

10 Dundas St E, Toronto, ON M5B 1R7

No comments:

Post a Comment