Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Fwd: How to be 100% original







Hi,

In a crowded sea of "me-too's"

My favorite quote from Seth Godin comes to mind:

"Just about every successful initiative and project starts from a place of replication. The chances of being fundamentally out of the box over the top omg original are close to being zero."

Read that again.

Speaking to hundreds of entrepreneurs who are struggling, I see a common theme.

The need to be unique.

The desire to be special.

The urge to be one-of-a-kind.

So you write 57 rough drafts of a lead magnet, you re-do your welcome email (again), you tweak the course you never launched or the offer no one has seen (yet).

Hoping to find the missing piece.

Here's the thing.

You are the missing piece.

Because guess what?

It's never been done before. Not by you.

Stop trying to be 100% original.

No doctor or lawyer ever said "I'm not gonna do it because it's already been done before"

They follow in the footsteps of someone before them.

They model what works.

And in the process...

their personality, their vision, their execution - that becomes the originality.

If I got discouraged from the vastness of competitors, I'd never have started.

And if I never started, I wouldn't have been able to get results for my clients that are literally doubling or tripling their business with my help.

Now, every time I see this inside a Facebook group, I smile.


Because at the end of the day, it doesn't matter how many people are teaching ads, funnels and business coaching.

You're here with me, reading this email because you saw my name.

And by being me, it's original.

Who are you depriving of your genius because your need to be 100% original (in your copy, sales page, offer, etc.) is holding you back?

Today, I wanted to say thank you.

Thank you for being part of my ecosystem.

For granting me a little real estate in that busy inbox of yours.

I'd love to know how can I serve you better?

Because at the end of the day, it isn't about me.

It's about you.

Helping you get unstuck, out of overwhelm, and moving towards your goals of better health, more wealth, and meaningful relationships.

HIT REPLY and tell me - what's the #1 thing I could give you right now that would move the needle for you? (in the context of funnels, ads and business strategy, people. I'm not a genie 😂).

or..tell me...

What's something I've shared so far that made an impact for you?

It may take a while, but I'll read and reply to every single response.

Always in your corner,

Jon

P.S. - Ready to stop trying to "figure it out" alone and breakthrough to 6-figures and beyond in your business? Click here and join my free, live masterclass.

















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nathalia // ISpeakSocial <hello@ispeaksocial.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 9:11 PM
Subject: How to be 100% original
To: João <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>

Nat


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 123 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, Hawaii 96814

No comments:

Post a Comment