Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Fwd: If this story doesn’t make you tear up, you’re dead inside…





Hi,


This might be the most important email you ever get from me.

Mike shared a kind of emotional story the other day that really moved me. I thought you needed to hear it, too. I'm going to hand it over to Mike now…

===

(Enter Mike Yanda)

When I graduated from law school, I had over $150,000 in student loans.

It was daunting.

So I actually started my first online business when I was still in law school to help pay for this massive debt I was wracking up.

I could have never imagined how much that one action would change the course of my life.

After the first year, I was earning enough from my side hustle to cover my student loan payment. And within four years I was able to pay off my student loans in full.

I'll never forget the day I paid off my six-figure balance with ONE CLICK, after years of saving up.

It was liberating.

I have no doubt I'd still be paying my student loans today if I hadn't started my side hustle.

But here's the crazy part…

When I left my legal career to run my business full time, the decision was mostly driven by the needs of our family.

My oldest son was hospitalized as a newborn, and we knew me being home was the best thing for our kids. (Don't worry, he's a happy and healthy little boy now!) Luckily my business was earning enough for me to comfortably walk away… without worrying what would happen to us. And to be honest, I truly enjoyed being an entrepreneur more than being a lawyer.

Then as my agency grew, my goals started to change.

My wife and I had this goal that one day, when we had enough money… we'd retire to the Texas hill country and have our dream house, tons of land, and our very own vineyard. But that was one of those "retirement goals" we'd probably have to work our whole lives to attain.

It was my big audacious goal that seemed impossible, but was fun to chase. Kind of like how Gary Vee wants to someday buy the NY Jets.

After a while though... as we steadily eliminated our debt, our dream of "retiring" to a property in the Texas hill country started to seem more realistic - but NOT just as a retirement plan.

I've talked about my dream of using my agency income to buy some land and start a vineyard for over three years now.

And a little over two years ago, my wife and I started our search for the perfect property. Around the same time, we planted some Cab Sauv vines at my in-laws place in the hill country...

We were getting our first taste of the dream.

Six months ago, we found our dream property. Ten acres and an amazing view of the countryside.

We had the opportunity to do this while we were still young and actually raise our kids there. We made our dream come true... while we were young enough to actually enjoy it.

None of this could have happened unless I hadn't taken a chance on myself.

Why am I telling you this?

Well...

You never know what 2-3 hours per week of side hustling could eventually turn into.

Maybe you just want to earn enough to cover your mortgage payment or so you're able to invest in your retirement… or for a college fund for your kids (which would be awesome).

Or…

Maybe it grows into something that completely changes your life.

For me, starting a side hustle took the dreams we had as a young couple imagining "what our 60s COULD look like"... and made them a REALITY in our early 30s.

Do you really want to wait until the end of your life before you finally get what you've always wanted? Are you willing to trade the best years of your life doing something you might not love, for people you might not respect?

Or…

Are you willing to take a chance on yourself and build the life you've always dreamt of having?

Whatever goals you have for yourself, don't underestimate the impact that starting a side hustle right now can have on your own life. The possibilities are greater than you dare let yourself dream about.

Just don't be afraid to take a chance on yourself.

===

(Enter Bobby)

See what I mean?

That's powerful stuff. And if that didn't make the hairs on your neck stand up, I don't know what will.

So, listen…

If you're ready to make your dreams a reality, then join FB Side Hustle while it's still open. And to make this even more of an easy decision for you, we're going to give you $100 with the code NEWYEAR100… until Sunday.

Click here to join The FB Side Hustle Course (use the code NEWYEAR100 to save $100)

You never know what the future holds if you take a chance on your dreams.

- Johnny

P.S.

We're closing the doors to FB Side Hustle on SUNDAY at MIDNIGHT. And it's going to be closed for a long time after that. And… the discount is expiring then as well. Make sure you join today.


























---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Millennial Money Man <bobby@millennialmoneyman.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 5:00 PM
Subject: If this story doesn't make you tear up, you're dead inside…
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

-Bobby


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1814 E Main St, League City, TX 77573

No comments:

Post a Comment