Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, January 27, 2020

Fwd: From hearing "NO" to celebrating a $4,000 DAY. One simple tweak. And a major marketing LIE busted.






Hi,  Do you believe in your business?
I thought I did.
But 2 years ago, as I found myself packing my bags to leave NYC to move back in with my mom in Germany, or Portugal at a 'Parador' or 'Posada' (Gov't run Inn ($1/ day), I wasn't feeling so confident.
Truth is, I had been burning through my savings & retirement as I was trying to figure out how to make money online.
Doing everything the "gurus" told me to do.
One of those gurus was Derek Halpern, a 'funner' funnel (his) and big tix items (w/ Priscilla Hernandez, at DigVibez Marketing).
"All you need to make money online is something to sell and someone to sell to." R-I-G-H-T!??
Makes sense, I thought to myself. And so that's what I did.
I grew an audience of 20,000+ followers on Instagram in a matter of months. In less than 2 years. I've been at it more than 5+
I created an online course about how I did it.
I launched it (soft launch).
A few people bought.
Now what?
  ....you guessed it I launched it (hard launch) split pricing
(to see what the market will bare, as it were).  
Launch again? Yes...
A few more people bought, at a higher price.... and so forth and so on...
But making $1,000 every few months, or so wasn't going to cut it. Not if I wanted to live in NYC where my rent alone was $1,550/ month in a nice neighborhood (while relatives lived in worst neighborhoods, rent controlled apts. @  $125/ mon ;-)<.
I realized that there was something missing in Derek's formula of making money online…
... that just having "something to sell and someone to sell to" was NOT enough.
I knew I needed to find a way to get my offer in front of my people in a different way and segment them as that goes and get new customers and clients.
Yes, we have to consistently grow our audience so that we have new people to market to and service.
Yes, we have to give value added in order to build expert consulting status, clout and grow our "knowledge, 'like,' and trust" factor. (The "like" factor maybe irrelevant since it's being, done away with per IG/ fb.)
But most importantly, we have to TRAIN our audience to say 'YES,' to US. Here's is where behaviour mod design .or. conditioning comes in to play...
And this is where it gets uncomfortable.
There's so much fear around making offers.
Around seeming sales-y. But it can be done w/o seemingly being sales-y..
Around hearing, "no". NO = Nest Opportunity!
My client, ie. :Brittany, was getting "no" after, "no" after "no," on her sales calls and pitches. She knew she had an offer that could completely transform her clients' lives, forever.
But why weren't they able to see that?
What was keeping them from saying "YES"? .Or. OP'ting - in!
During our coaching session, we analyzed or audited Brittany's sales process - step -by- step etc.
We figured out what was working - and what wasn't.
And eventually, we found the bottleneck.
Brittany went off and made one simple tweak in her sales process.
A few weeks later, she celebrated a $4,000 + day.  Eureka!!!!
Just because something isn't working doesn't always mean we have to start from scratch, every time.
Often it's just a simple tweak, a different strategy, tactic or a sense of clarity that can completely transform your business.
These monthly calls provide you with laser precision coaching, and consulting feedback and community to give you accountability for generating the income you desire with qualitative & quantitative advice.
We will be there to hold your hand through your launches. We will help you master your marketing and sales processes - and create or engineer a sustainable plan to expand and scale your blog + biz, successfully.
I wanted to make this accessible for everyone who is ready to invest ( and some who are not paypal has a 'Bill-me-later' arrangement, once you make money, honey ....However I got you, a better deal the "pre'deal of the decade" just, for you!?). For people who want to...
Invest in their business.
Invest in the life of their dreams .and.
Win a life in the digital world, as it were...
Invest in themselves. Yes, as in 'Me Myself & I' my friend the 'Zen is simple:You don't rely on thought anymore; you go beyond thinking. Then you'll realized that's what has happened. All that unhappy, repetitive thinking wasn't there anymore.' Tolle.The universe has and will, chimed in and.... 
"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it; Boldness has geniuspower, and magic in it." These two lines are often attributed to the great German playwright and thinker Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. My favorite!
And when I say "accessible" I really mean it.
For a limited time you're invited to become a VIP member and join The Expand .and. Scale Up Club for just $1/day and get a taste of how high-level, deep diving and foolproof these strategies and tactics, are.
✴ After the first 30 days, the price will go up to $147/month. You may cancel your subscription or continue to stay and receive ongoing 1-on-1 support and valuable added, content. Up to you. No contracts!
✴ BONUS: You'll be invited to a Expand & Scale Up Coaching Calls designed to round up Month 1, 2, 3... and to help you put together your strategy moving forward. The decade begin 2021... we need to plan for the next 10 years let's set the stage, shall we?
PRIME Performance Living: Live simply, laugh often, Love deeply, and Leave a Legacy!
Only my Private Coaching Clients get access to my 1-on-1 mentoring, so this is special just for you. When you sign up as a VIP Member you get what most people pay thousands of dollars for… for just $30.*
*This is for VIP members ONLY and will not be offered again in the future!
The VIP offer and price will expire at midnight EST on Thursday, January 30th.
I'm so excited to hold your hand along this journey and help you EXPAND and SCALE UP.
My thanks in advance for your attention, consideration, energy, time and trouble.
To Your Abundant Success,
Cheers,
  ~ João  

P.S. Still on the fence? Don't take my word for it, take it from 'Natty,' who's already in the Club:










---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Carla <hello@carlabiesinger.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 27, 2020, 7:48 AM
Subject: From hearing "no" to celebrating a $4,000 DAY. One simple tweak. And a major marketing LIE busted.
To: João <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>
~ xoxo , Carla 
Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Am Maxplatz 5, Traunstein, Bavaria 83278

No comments:

Post a Comment