Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, January 27, 2020

Fwd: When Was The Last Time You Looked At The Mobile Version Of Your Site?



hello AGAIN!
Big picture stuff today.
Firstly, from 2010 until now, my mind has gone through a fundamental shift in how I look at spending money etc.

In the past, spending was spending. Saving was saving. Investing was investing in vests...as it were...
;-{)<

More recently, I've come to realize that sometimes, spending money, is kind of 'like' buying money. I mean making money 'work' for you...
For example, if I "buy" a stock or better still bet on 1,000 shares  for $10 eac., then it goes up to $15 eac., I just bought $15 for the price of $10 (or more precisely $15,000 for the price of $1,000). I follow Jim Cramer, he has "Alert Plus, .or. Alert +" that goes out daily as to what he plans to do with a $1MM+ charity account he runs for the the Street.com  ....he's got a $5, $6 $8/ wk plan(s) just for you... but I digress...

https://signup2.thestreet.com/signup/email
I made from $200K, $300K following him in one year... and bought a house for mom...

For example, let's repeat that again, if I "buy" a stock or better still bet on 1,000 shares  for $10 eac., then it goes up to $15 eac., I just bought $15 for the price of $10 (or more precisely let's extrapolate... $15,000 for the price of $1,000).

The same goes for my website(s).
I could "buy" a premium WordPress theme for $100, but if it helps me earn an extra $10 per month, then I "bought" an income stream
I make my money back in 10 months, and then I earn a $10 profit every month after that.

After 10 years, that basically counts (in my mind) as using $100 to buy $1,000+ in profit.
It's maybe a weird way to look at things.
But it helps me grow my online business without stressing too much about "spending".

You can read more about my philosophy of "buying money" here.
https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/nathaniell/blog/how-to-buy-money-online
Also, remember a while back when I said I sold a site for $30,000?
There's more details about the sale here.

For my nine(9)-year anniversary as a Wealthy Affiliate member, I wanted to inspire some newbies to think long-term.
You can read about the niche and my gross vs net profit too.
Plus, why am I still a WA member after almost a decade?

That's in there too.
So what am I trying to do with my biz in the coming decades?
Broadly speaking: Earn more money, work less.

I like having time and money for my hobbies like making beer and DIY house projects.
Obvious, right?
Specifically though, I'm grinding for mobile optimization.

Mobile is the future.
The truth is, I never actually use my computer for "fun" any more.
Just work.

Every time I'm done with work I browse the web on my phone.
Unfortunately, I checked my usage stats on the iPhone and it's about 4 hours per day.
Way too much to be healthy.

The point is though, that's the way things are headed.
When is the last time you looked at the mobile version of your website?

Talks soon!

Cheers,
João  






























---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: One More Cup of Coffee <nathaniell@onemorecupof-coffee.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 12:15 AM
Subject: When Was The Last Time You Looked At The Mobile Version Of Your Site?
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>



Nathaniell
Sincerely,

Nathaniell
907 Chateau Dr
Modesto California 95355
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment