Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, January 24, 2020

Fwd: Because you are such a skeptic.








Because you are a skeptic...

Because you are a skeptic...
Hello,
we know the Internet is riddled with promises of abundant wealth, do-nothing-to-make-money schemes and just about everything else to lure you into these programs.
Below you will find a small sample of feedback by members submitted through the feedback widget in your back-office. Once you experience the power of your new SoManyHits account, be sure to send us your testimonial as well, so we may include it for future members you refer.
"I was really skectical when I first learned about smh as I have been burned by many "too good to be true" schemes. Then I went through the system and as I learned how everything fits my doubt started to fade, but it was still there. After a week I had 6 people in my traffic lines, and this morning I woke to a sale I got from my bonus traffic. This system is BRILLIANT. thank you. Call me a believer. Ryan L. Langley"
"Sneaky..lol. You kinda forced me to upgrade to pro when I received my second notice of money I received when one of my traffic line members topped up their account. Not that I mind. I only referred 5 people. I would be over the moon if this conversion rate continues. Elizabeth Foster"
"It took me a while to figure out how your system works. The new section explaining it  helped a lot. I now have 3 traffic lines started. No upgrades yet, but my traffic has already shot up and bagged me a signup in another program I'm promoting. I will be working this system very hard as I can see it will save me a lot of work in future. Whoever thought this up must be a genius. Chad Burt"
Once you have taken the time to go through the section "How all this works" from the site menu in your back-office, we are confident you will see this is not some too-good-to-be-true setup, but a very well thought out system.
If you have not already done so, please go through it now and when you see the results, be sure to let us know.


Cheers,

João,


The SomanyHits.com
Support Team

























---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: SoManyHits.com <mail@somanyhits.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 9:37 PM
Subject: Because you are such a skeptic.
To: <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>


Unit 15765
PO Box 26965
Glasgow, G1 9BW
United Kingdom
This email was sent to joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com
Instructional emails can be turned off in your back-office

No comments:

Post a Comment