Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Fwd: [TIME SENSITIVE] Seven (7) steps to reach financial freedom in 2020...




Hello,

I wanted to tell you a quick story about a friend of mine named Grant Sabatier.
Way back when I first started Millennial Money Man, M$$M there was another guy that started a site called Millennial Money (surprise - it was Grant).
Now you may be thinking:
"Wow, ok that's weird. You guys basically have the same name. Why didn't you fight to the death to see who could own the Millennial Money,  thing."
And here's the truth...
I've never fought to the death before. Nor did I ever go for 'broke' as we say in NYC. I'm not 100% sure that I could do it.
I mean don't get me wrong. I have some moves. I'm as quick as you can be for a 31+ -year-old with no athletic ability (but martial artiste since 13) .
But I'm also very nice guy, which doesn't lend itself to surviving death fights or such contests.
Anyway, long story short...
Rather than battling each other over the years, Grant and I have actually become great friends.
You see, we have a very common goal when it comes to personal finance:
Help people have less stress about money and live the life they've always wanted to live... Nobel cause right!? 
And we realized a long time ago that working together to help as many people as possible was way more productive and useful than battling for no real reason.
We've done projects together. I've promoted his book, Financial Freedom, many times. I even took Grant out on my boat when he came to Houston.... South of SoHo. 
He's an all-around great guy, and in a lot of ways I think he's a genius.
Oh... he also became a millionaire by 30. So there's that too haha. He's now a multi... 
Anyway, the reason I'm telling you this entire story is because Grant is hosting a really cool free webinar tonight at 8:00 pm EST that I think you should attend.
It's called...
In this webinar Grant is going to cover the main steps you should be focusing on to put yourself on the path to financial freedom, and he's also going to stick around for an AMA session at the end.
If you've never talked to a real-life personal finance author before... here's your chance.
(Also, I've done plenty of webinars with Grant, and he always brings it. You won't want to miss this!)
So if you want to have more money and more freedom in 2020... Hid got the 2020 vision... 
- John-boy
P.S. - In the back half of the webinar, Grant's going to give you the details on the upcoming Financial Freedom Summit.... Freedom, ... Freedom +... Freedom,  Premium (empire.us/elinx/?5106) . 
I don't want to spill all the details and I'd rather him tell you all about it, but I will tell you this - I'm a guest speaker for the event. ;)

PP.S.: 2 more steps  https://infamousinfluential.blogspot.com/2020/01/fwd-time-sensitive-7-steps-to-reach.html






















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Millennial Money Man <bobby@millennialmoneyman.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 21, 2020, 6:07 PM
Subject: [TIME SENSITIVE] 7 steps to reach financial freedom in 2020...
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1814 E Main St, League City, TX 77573

No comments:

Post a Comment