Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Fwd: A Fun New 1 min. Ghostwriting Guild VIDEO -- Have a look!








Things are looking great . . . let's get your book written and published
image

Hi--I'm João 4 %James, Your Book GhostWriter

Have a look at the 1 min. video I launched just 10 minutes ago. <video>

Give me your feedback!

Thanks!


João  

It's time to write your book, Friend.

In only 12 weeks, you can hold your printed book in your hand. So call me today.

My cell number is (480) 669-5001

You've requested information in the past about having your book written. Maybe we chatted about it, or maybe we didn't get that far. I try to answer everyone's questions about writing my clients' books. WATCH MY NEW VIDEO below.

Also—I've published a FREE short description of how I write my clients' books, which includes information about scheduling, publishing, my fees, etc.

If you'd like to download the FREE short PDF now <click here>

We will publish your book on AMAZON by designing the cover and formatting it for print, just like I did for this recent client.

image

If It's Your Time

It's a new year. The economy is really booming. If you feel it's time to write your book, let me know, and we'll get your book written right away.

ENDORSED:

My client Jack S. Parker, Executive Officer of GE, wrote this to me:

"Many thanks to my ghostwriter and biographer, James Thompson. James interviewed me for a few days, and the interview was comfortable, reflective and pleasant. His questions to elicit details and information about my life and career were intelligent and insightful. He was respectful and friendly—a consummate professional in every possible way. He helped me organize the events and experiences of my life and write my story in an intriguing and impactful manner. I highly recommend James to anyone looking for a writer to capture the essence of their life and career. He is first rate."

Jack S. Parker, Executive Officer, Vice-Chairman of Board of Directors, Director, General Electric

"A very special thanks to my ghostwriter James Thompson, J.D., whose writing ability, education and life experience have enabled me to tell my story as I lived it—in my own words and from my heart. Without the encouragement, compassion, friendship, commitment and skill of my writing partner and editor, James, my message and this book would not have found its way to publication."

Margaret Hosseini-Browder, A Trial of Faith.

And hey--if we've already talked, and you are no longer interested in chatting about your book with me, please just click on the UNSUBSCRIBE link at the bottom. If I already wrote your book and you're still on my outreach list, then PLEASE let me know--you've got my email address!


João  

www.GhostWriterUS.com
Check out my Facebook Page  
















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: James Thompson <james@ghostwriterus.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 2:41 PM
Subject: A Fun New 1 min. Ghostwriting VIDEO -- Have a look!
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

James Thompson, J.D.
Professional Ghostwriter
Mobile: 480-669-5001
www.GhostWriterUS.com
Check out my Facebook Page

Unsubscribe

Roadrunner Inc. 3711 E Jaguar Ave Gilbert, Arizona 85298 United States (480) 669-5001

No comments:

Post a Comment