Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Fwd/RE:Eleven(11) Trips You WILL Take Before You Die For Free!






Hi 
I just finished watching a short video called "11 Trips You Need To Take Before You Die".... FREE( 100%FREE! ) ... Literally trips to die for...

As I watched, I started counting how many of trips I'd actually experienced already. It turns out I've already taken 9 of the 11 trips!


How have I been able to go on so many trips? It's simply because I'm a Luxury Travel Advisor.

From the trips on the list, I've:

  • Slept in an overwater bungalow
  • Eaten sushi in Japan
  • Driven the Amalfi Coast
  • Trekked Machu Picchu
  • Smoked a chohiba cigar in Havana
  • Spotted wildlife in the Galapagos & CV Islands Africa
  • Hiked a volcano in Hawaii
  • Gotten lost in a Souk in Morocco & KSA
  • Climbed to the top of Eiffel Tower (okay, I didn't make it right to the top because I'm afraid of heights!( (Fear of falling) ) 

The only two trips from the list that I have done (yet) are viewing the northern lights in Iceland an walking the Great Wall of China. I've been to Kowloon-HongKong and saw aurora borealis in AK. I've been France,  Germany,  Portugal,  the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,  UAE,  Kuwait/Iraq,  Afghanistan,  Thailand, S'pore,  Philippines,  Australia,  Brazil... 

I'm not unusual. Most of my Luxury Travel Advisor friends and colleagues are just as traveled as I am. In fact, most have traveled a lot more than me!

And the best part of all? We get to do it for free!
Are you serious about travel? Join me as a Luxury Travel Advisor and when you do, you WILL take all 11 of these trips!

Enroll NOW at https://sellingluxurytravel.com
To your abundant success!

Cheers,


João

SilvaLuxTravel Team

























---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dean Horvath <dean@sellingluxurytravel.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 22, 2020, 12:52 AM
Subject: 11 Trips You WILL Take Before You Die
To: João <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>

%%Dean Horvath
Mason Horvath Travel

PS. Did you get a chance to view the replay of the web class yet? You're missing out if you haven't! You can find it here.



Selling Luxury Travel™ , 999 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC V6C3E2, Canada

Don't want future emails? 
Unsubscribe



No comments:

Post a Comment