Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, December 23, 2019

Fwd: Where’s the off button again?








Hello, Breathe in, breathe out.
One more time....
Ever have to remind yourself to do that?? Go ahead and give yourself a moment to breathe a little. Feels good, huh?
Look up and out! Turn your head. Bend your neck to right, left...
Breathe in, breathe out.
One more time....  
Well, I'm going to encourage you to do a little but more than that, but trust me, it's all good stuff.
There's a reason our phones and laptops come with power buttons - they're not just there for turning them ON! I get it - off can be stressful!
image
But the holidays are singing their sweet, cozy tunes and reminding me that this is one of those seize the day moments… except I need to seize the rest and RESET, not my inbox and to-do list. Ya feel me?
This is the season to disconnect from the madness, cut out the chaos and tune into home, whatever that looks like for you. Be with your family, phone a friend, or just read a little and have loooong meals!
Be jolly, dangit. ;)
You started a business to have freedom.
Now give yourself some space to actually have some and enjoy the heck out of it. 

Signing off on my end, too.
I'll see you on the other side of the holidays, and I promise we'll still do some breathing exercises together (and maybe some stretching after all those holiday meals!)
Hit that power button, my friend.
Enjoy your big, juicy life!

Cheers,

João  












---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jenna Kutcher <support@jennakutcher.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 9:53 AM
Subject: Where's the off button again?
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>
JK
Jenna Kutcher 340 S Lemon Ave #4227 Walnut, California 91789 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment