Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Fwd: I have a confession to make...






I have a confession to make to you. I used to be really bad at...
Good morning/Afternoon!

Can I tell you a story? It'll be quick, I promise...

I used to really struggle with my money and finances, I thought they would just "work out"...I wouldn't pay attention to where my money was going and then found myself wondering where it went when it was gone.

I know what it feels like to work as hard as you work , to do everything you've been taught, but still log in to your bank and think your balance should be much higher!  I felt that way every day for more than half of my adult life.

THEN, as I decided to start studying what those more successful than me were doing, saying, and thinking.  I started to apply it, little by little, and sure enough, finally started to make what I wanted to make, and actually keep and multiply it for once!

On top of that I spent the past two years doing over 200 interviews with millionaires, billionaires, and financial experts , and I started to realize everything I needed to learn wasn't taught to me in my early life.  It wasn't assembled in order anywhere.  So, I decided to do something about it, and that's why I created The Money Principles for you. 
 👍

This course was created for you if…
  • You are working hard and still not reaching your financial goals.
  • You feel stress over paying bills, spending money or feel ashamed to talk about or ask for money for your services.
  • You have anxiety around money and feel stuck in a financial rut.
  • You weren't raised in a successful family and didn't learn how to manage or create wealth.
  • You don't have access to expensive business coaches and financial mentors to guide you.
  • You're an entrepreneur or have a side hustle you're excited about but don't yet have the belief in yourself to know & charge what your worth!

If you can relate to any of this, you'll want to  check out The Money Principles now and get the tips, tools, and advice that I had to work so hard to find when I was on my journey!

In abundance,
John

P.S. TLDR too long didn't read? 
 😂  No prob...in summary, I used to be where you are now... I studied... I created a course for you to take that will change your financial life!  ---> Enroll in The Money Principles here!














---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Chris Harder <hello@fortheloveofmoney.com>
Date: Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 6:47 AM
Subject: I have a confession to make...
To: Joao <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>

~Chris

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Chris Harder, 1626 Montana Ave Suite 608, Santa Monica, CA 90402

No comments:

Post a Comment