Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Fwd: I was literally TERRIFIED (Funnel Hacking Live 20xx)





"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
A. Einstein's famous line. 
 

Hello,

my version of a 3-day long rock concert…
I don't know if anything fully prepares you for your first LIVE event… 
.or. Any  LIVE event at all...

My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest before I even got into the conference room -- it was INSANE. Thoughts raced through my mind like… 'butterflies' were having a great time in my stomach..

I used to get butterflies in my stomach before a LIVE event.  

(Don't be nervous! I tell myself. I've never performed in front of an audience either. I also feel like I have butterflies in my stomach. It will be fun once we're up there and get started.)  

What if no one comes? (Even though there were 638 registrants!

Would people stay in their seats? 

Would everyone stay engaged? 

I knew what I WANTED Funnel Hacking LIVE to be like...but actually pulling it off? 

That's a totally different story… 

So leading up to the event I was one big nervous ball of energy… 

…until one moment when I became SURE that we had created something amazing.  

Hint: believe it or not, it actually WASN'T when we gave away a brand new Ferrari… 

Learn the FULL story behind Funnel Hacking Live 2015 here. 
Then, be sure to secure your tickets for Funnel Hacking Live 2020. They sell out literally EVERY year, so don't wait…
My Thanks, Much...
João  
P.S. - Don't forget, you're just one funnel away... 
Not sure the best way to get started?  Follow these simple steps to hit the ground running.

Step #1 - Get The Funnel Books:
Step #2 - Get The Funnel Software: 
Step #3 - Online Training To Ignite Your Funnel:
Step #4 - Connect With The Community: 




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Russell Brunson <noreply@clickfunnelsnotifications.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 4:20 PM
Subject: I was literally TERRIFIED (Funnel Hacking Live 2015)

Russell Brunson © Etison LLC 
By reading this, you agree to all of the following: You understand this to be an expression of opinions and not professional advice. You are solely responsible for the use of any content and hold Etison LLC and all members and affiliates harmless in any event or claim.

If you purchase anything through a link in this email, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we will be paid in some way. We recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing anything.

Copyright © 2018+ Etison LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Our mailing address is: 3443 W Bavaria Street, Eagle, ID, 83616

To make sure you keep getting these emails, please ad us to your address book or whitelist us.  If you don't want to receive any other emails, click on the unsubscribe link below.

Etison LLC
3443 W Bavaria St Eagle, ID 83616

Questions? Here's our Support and Terms

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment