Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Fwd: THIS took me by complete surprise - (special New Year's update...)







Hey hey -- happy "almost New Years Eve" weekend!  

I wanted to update you on something totally unexpected that's come up at our help desk over the last 7 days (while I've been on a super-relaxing holiday w/Patty & the kiddos this week in Cabo San Lucas & Cancun MX):  

Last Sunday -- I closed down the replay to my "Passive Passion Profits Blueprint" training that I presented right before Xmas, showing how I've generated over $45,000 - 450K+ in 100% "hands-off" income this month and this past year,  alone with my Amazon digital publishing business.

I honestly thought that it was "all over" -- however...

This week -- I was completely unprepared for the deluge of requests that I received at my help desk for one more chance to watch this training...

...and to access my Azon Apex Authors program at the "Holiday Seasons Special" discount  before the price almost doubles after the FY! 2K20 'New Year' next.

So by popular request -- one final time -- here's that "last chance" Passive Passion Profits replay:

==>  https://jjsnip.com/passive-passion-profits-blueprintreplay! 

And FYI: if you were sitting on the fence last weekend wondering whether my circle of followers, fans, & friends,  my "Inner Circle" programme is right for you...

...you'll be glad to know that I've made it even EASIER for you to jump in, get inside, kick the tires, and decide whether Azon Apex Authors is just the thing to help you explode your own passive passion profits in FY! 2K20:

Because until tomorrow ( stay with me now ) -- you can get started with a trial membership to Azon Apex Authors -- for just a buck.

Yes, you read that correctly LoL...but it gets better:

Because after your 7-day free trial, you'll be 'grandfathered' in to this "holiday Seasons Special" deal for as long as you want to stay a member -- instead of paying the new $197/mo membership price starting after the FY! 2K20 New Year.

(And yes, until tomorrow you can STILL take advantage of the one-time annual membership deal, and save $171.00 +! Nominally).

Again, please note: this special offer is as time sensitive as it gets... and will disappear as soon as the clock strikes Midnight Monday.

And I have no plans to offer this special deep discount,  ever again. 

Click here for all the deets on how you can start off the new year with a the wind at your back, a smile on your face, and a proven plan to make 2K20 your best and most profitable year ever.  Be unstoppable: 

==>  https://jjsnip.com/passive-passion-profits-blueprint

Congratulations to all new members, have a fun and safe New Year's celebration... I'll see you on tomorrow's live training!

I'll celebratin' in Sydney,  hop on a plane and again in Honolulu ... 

My thanks in advance for your energy,  trouble,  time,  attention and consideration. 

To your incredible success,


João














---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jay Boyer <jayboyer16@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 1:29 PM
Subject: THIS took me by complete surprise - (special New Year's update...)
To: Jon <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

~ Jay

P.S. - 
For those of you that have scrolled all the way down to the bottom of this message (I always do that LOL) -- here's the "Reader's Digest" version: 

If you're looking to create multiple streams of passive income 12 months from right now, this could change everything for you (just like it has for hundreds of other Apex Authors members!)...

...but you simply must take action before I close this special offer down tomorrow.

 




 


7760 E State Route 69, C5-330
Prescott Valley AZ 86314
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment