Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Fwd: is 2020 the year to 'break up' with #hashtags?








Hey,
If you've been in the online marketing world for longer than 5 seconds, you've probably heard things like:
  • "Only create high-ticket offers"
  • "Don't launch a new offer in December – people are too busy"
  • "Charge your worth!!" (WHAT DOES THIS MEAN)
Since the launch of Story Vault i365 just a mere 7 days ago, I'm so pleased to share that all of those limiting beliefs are
SO, WRONG!!
We've welcomed in almost 400 members to Story Vault and the response to this brand new product has been - woah.
Here's why I think launching a new low-ticket product in December has worked.
#1: The offer takes things OFF people's plates.
I *get* that we're all super busy at this time of year. So I knew it didn't make sense to offer a 40-hour coaching program, or a 12-month mastermind.
Just the thought of that is overwhelming.
With 365 prompts *DONE* for you – I knew that Story Vault i365 would be a welcome relief, versus a heavy mental weight.
#2: The offer is stacked with insane value.
I've had numerous people message me to tell me that I should raise the price of Story Vault 365.
...Or that they were prepared to pay anywhere between $200 to $500 for it.
Honestly... that's exactly what I wanted!
I wanted Story Vault i365 to be an absolute no-brainer offer... stuffed to the brim with value... so that you didn't have to hum and haw – or rebudget your finances – in order to add this tool to your arsenal.
#3: Storytelling is built right into the offer.
(And by "storytelling," I'm not talking about the prompts.)
What I mean is that the sales page tells a story as to why this product exists. Why it's different from anything else on the market. And why the time is now to join.
As I've discovered, stories are key for Instagram – and key for launches, too ;)
Okay, so truthfully, I didn't intend to write this email about Story Vault i365.
But I thought you'd find a behind-the-scenes peek into the launch just a tiny bit helpful for your own business...?
Oh yeah, before I forget "Likes," don't matter and they're talking about doing away with 'em in IG/fb. (discussion for another time)
Onto the matter at hand: HASHTAGS!
Surprisingly, I still get a lot of questions about using hashtags for your business.
"Do they still work?"
"Are they still relevant?"
"Do they actually get me new followers?"
I showed this screenshot to my InstaGrowth Boss students, and they wanted to know more:
So in my new YouTube video, I'm covering how to use hashtags for business in 2020...
PLUS my favorite tool that got me those 👆 results.

My thanks in advance for your time, attention and consideration.

Cheers,

~ João & JoAn
P.S. The reviews for Story Vault i365 are rolling in...
































---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Elise Darma <support@elisedarma.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 12:26 PM
Subject: is 2020 the year to break up with #hashtags?
To: João <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

~ Elise
  

If you wish to unsubscribe, you'll be removed from all mailings – including any paid programs you're apart of. If you want to opt out of a particular series, just hit reply and let me know. I'll take care of it for you personally.

If you wish to update your subscriber preferences, click here.

10 Dundas St E, Toronto, ON M5B 1R7

No comments:

Post a Comment