Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, December 23, 2019

Fwd: Welcome to Wordify | PLUS a quick question...








 

Hi,

I appreciate you choosing Wordify.com for your free WordPress developer's hosting needs, thanks for signing up!

If you don't mind, I would love it if you could answer this question: Why did you sign up for Wordify?

I ask because it's important to me to make sure we deliver on the reasons you chose us. Just hit "reply" and let me know. <  joãoa.dsilva@wordify.intercom-mail.com >

If you have any questions or we can help with anything, please don't hesitate to email support@wordify.com - Someone will get back to you within 60 minutes, if not much sooner.

Cheers,

Jon




Powered by Intercom
intercom

No comments:

Post a Comment