Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Fwd: Did you follow the Red Bird?? (Open this)...









If you no longer wish to receive these high value emails, click here to unsubscribe right away. Warning: Once you unsubscribe, we will no longer be able to reach you and provide further cutting edge content.
Let me show you how to do a Win-win.

Click Here! Before We Remove This Training For Good »  


Hey there, my friend...


I sent this neat little story out to you the other day, but it looks like you missed it...


=== Begin Original Email ===SENT PRIOR TO  ===


oK am here, again...


And I've got an interesting mo' m'oney lesson, for you today.


But I want to illustrate it with a story....


Have you played this little iPhone game called "Tiny Wings"?


I swear.....I believe it was designed by 'Satan' himself.


LOL. Not really. Just Kiddin'


(I have a point to this story....humour me, hang with me.)


So, the deal is that you play a little bird who's got these useless little stubby winglets or wings and you have to race against your three brothers & sisters, to get to the nest (in order to be fed).


So, today I was sitting having lunch and I decided to play a few levels....
Had to fight with my daughter to wrestles my iPhone back from her...
(I gave her a BIGGER one an iPad)


And I kept losing.


Over and over.
  Over and over. 
    Over and over.  


Losing. Losing. Losing.


The stupid red bird, always came swooping in RIGHT at the finish line and beats me. (Listen to me, I'm calling it stupid!" LOL)




Then suddenly it hit me....


...why not just play a level where I FOLLOW the red bird through the whole level to see how he passes the obstacles etc.


I mean...that makes sense, right? Sorry, common sense is not so  common...


That way instead of figuring out the course by myself...


....I could just figure out what the red bird was doing and then I'd have all his little bird secrets, to follow as pre-knowledge so to speak.


(Insert evil laugh here.... LOL hehe haha LOL)


After that, I beat that little red bird like a drum, every time.


Okay, let's get down to bidzness.


Because there's a big lesson for you here.


Back when I was trying to figure out how to make mo' m'oney online, it was the same way.


No matter how hard I tried, I kept falling down and screwing up and spending money "I didn't have" or wasn't making...


But then I realized....


"Why the heck am I beating my brains out trying to figure this all out on my own?" "What's the point of reinventing that wheel?"

"Why don't I just go find someone who's WINNING THE GAME and copy them?"

Win-Win, right?

And that's what I did.


Read that again.


There's a major wealth clue there.


I found a guy named David who was making a TON of m'oney, online...


...and he wasn't doing any of the BSh!+'g that I was doing:


-- no prospecting
-- no phone calls
-- no selling
-- no explaining
-- no stocking products
-ETC...

Instead, this cat was leveraging a very simple "online loophole" that I'd never, seen before.


(HINT: I'll show you this loophole when you register for the "Freelance Marketing Secrets" Master Class by clicking here)


...and as soon as I started using them, too....


...I started making about $200 - $400 bucks per day within about, I'd say, less than 90 days.*


That's not a lot of money to some people - but it was to me.


It let me pay my bills a lot easier, mind you.
I don't worry about money 'coz
The best things in life are free 
and you can't take it with you anyway...


Within about 90 days after that I got it up to about $500-1500/day* EZ pz... as pi (but thats' for another time)


...and it's grown from there, geometrically if not exponentially.


Now I'M The Red Bird, vs. the ANGRY BIRD...!


What would it be like if you had an extra 200 bucks minimum, per DAY coming in day in, day out?


Or an extra $500 per DAY? Or Mo' M'oney!


You can.


And if you're looking for a way to make a couple hundred bucks a day without, all the nunsense or nonsense...


...you need to follow me.


Right, now!


I'll show you how to fly.


I'll show you how to avoid the obstacles &
pitfalls.


I'll show you what to do, how to do it and when to do it.


And if you follow me....you WILL get results. I guarantee it.


....and when you register for our upcoming "MasterMind Class" by clicking here, I'll show YOU exactly how to copy, what I'm doing.

I'm the Red Bird. It's a WIN-win, whatchu got to loose?


I'm winning.


If you'll do what I do, you can win, too.


I'll show you how to be the "NEW" Red Bird!


Making M'O Mo'ney, is a game of numbers.


Let me show you how to do a Win-win.


Click Here! Before We Remove This Training For Good »
My thanks in advance for your time, attention and consideration.
Cheers,

João   








---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Keala Kanae <keala@zerochasedigital.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 3:50 PM
Subject: Did you follow the Red Bird?? (Open this)...
To: <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>
~KKK
- Keala "K" Kanae













DISCLAIMER:
The results stated above are my personal results or the results of my successful
clients. Please understand my results are not typical, I'm not implying you'll duplicate them (or do
anything for that matter). I have the benefit of having gone through much training, trial, and error
for years, and have an established following and history as a result. The average person who buys
any "how to" information gets little to no results. I'm using these references for example purposes
only. Your results will vary and depend on many factors …including but not limited to your
background, experience, and work ethic. All business entails risk as well as massive and
consistent effort and action. If you're not willing to accept that, please do not get this training.

3651 Lindell Road Suite D513, Las Vegas, Nevada 89103 , United States

No comments:

Post a Comment