Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Fwd: Welcome to the 10xT Mailing List! (Free eBook Attached)









10xTravel Logo
Hi there,


How many people do you know that constantly dream about traveling the world, but don't do anything to make it happen?

You will hear them say things like "I'll travel when I have more time…" or "I'll take that trip when I can afford it…" I hear statements like these at least a dozen times every day.

Let me be the first to congratulate you on taking the first step to overcome those excuses. By joining my Insider's List you have shown that you are ready to make your dreams a reality, and I am ready to help you in any way possible.

Takeoff How to Travel the World for Next to Nothing

So what happens now?
Now that you're subscribed I'm going to send you updates whenever I publish a new post to the blog (usually a few times a week). I promise to never send you spam and I'd like you to promise to give my material your full attention.
Note: Make sure my emails don't end up in your spam folder by adding my email address to your "safe list."

How can I get started?
The best place to start is to read my e-book, Takeoff: How to Travel the World for Next to Nothing. You can download a copy by clicking the link in the previous sentence or the button below. 

I've also attached a spreadsheet to help you start tracking your credit cards and points. You'll find more information about how to use it in the book.

Takeoff contains more than 140 pages of in-depth knowledge, step-by-step overviews, and actionable strategies that will teach you how to travel more while spending less.

These methods have been tested with thousands of my readers and are guaranteed to work for you.

It's a quick and easy read and I promise you that the knowledge you learn will help you become that guy or gal on social media who always seems to be traveling to some interesting and exotic place.

Just try not to make your friends too jealous, OK?

What if I get stuck?
Learning to travel the world for cheap is certainly not easy, which is why I am here to help you along the way.

I'll be checking in every few days with material to help get you get off to a fast start.

You can relax knowing you have an expert in your corner.



Can I talk to Bryce? Sure!
Of course, that's what he's here for! Feel free to email him anytime (bryce@10xtravel.com) or connect with him via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.

A quick tip on emails: Numbering your questions will result in a faster response time from me (1. Question X, 2. Question Y, etc. instead of a continuous block of text)

Also, make sure to join our 10xTravel Facebook Insider's Group to learn from thousands of other 10xT members who are busy sharing their travel tips, point accumulation tactics, and other awesome pieces of travel advice.

My Insiders are VERY important to me so if there is ever anything I can do to help, please let me know.


Happy Trails To You, in your Travels!
See you around the site!  


Cheers,

João  

Can I talk to  João? Sure!
Of course, that's what he's here for! Feel free to email him anytime 
joão@10xtravel.comor connect with me via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.   
.and/ or. (bryce@10xtravel.com) or connect with him via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.  
















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bryce Conway <bryce@10xtravel.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 10:04 PM
Subject: Welcome to the 10xT Mailing List! (Free eBook Attached)
To: <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>

  ~% Bryce
  Bryce Conway from 10xTravel here.  

Conway Media LLC, 7652 Sawmill Rd, Suite 237, Dublin, Ohio 43016, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment