Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, November 15, 2019

RE: 💰Your Payment is on the way ...



Image
RE: Get Free eBook, join fb group ....
If you'd like to read this later, please save it to Pinterest.


Congratulation Friend,

First Let me apologize for the the 'click bate' subject line but seriously,
Let me ask you a question 
Yes,a question that goes begging...

Have you seen The exact formula that we used to create a full scale Personal Brand and how you can replicate, expand and scale-up that success for yourself!

Before I learned this, I never had much success with Instagram at all. And that's why most people don't find success with Instagram either. ({Pssst we do something similar for Pinterest!})
I know, because I used to be just like you. I started on this journey excited to succeed with creating a huge following on Instagram.

But then something happened... I couldn't grow followers at all no matter what I did no one cared what I posted.
Has this ever happened to you, Friend?

So many people want to create a full time income off of socialmedia, yet they fail before they ever get started.

I'll give you an example ... 
For the last four years I've been perfecting my system for serious Instagram account growth. I was kinda on Instagram before that, but it was never serious.
 
Four years ago I decided to transform my life and it was the best decision I have ever made.
 
I was living a good life in college studying computer science, psychology and making music. Things were alright, but I didn't like where that path would take me 5, 10, 20, 30 even
40 
years down the line...

You know, the whole desk job, 1 hr 30 minute commute that's actually at least an hour in traffic, inside all day, no excitement, save for 40 - 50 years to only really live for 10 or 20 years more, maybe. Make 1/3 of an income I couldn't live with to begin with. That kind of thing. 
Let's face it it's hard to finance 80 years of living if you're allowed to work and make money ONLY 40 years.
 

So I started really investing my time into learning Instagram and Socialmedia.
 
It was rough at first. And I mean brutal! I had no engagement on my fb/IG posts and it was killing me. If it was possible to have negative engagement, I'm sure my page would have had it.
 
I couldn't produce or find any exciting content to post. I was terrible at networking and promoting myself and others. The backbone of account growth was my weakest area.
 
Looking back on my early posts is nauseating. They were SO BAD. But I was determined. So I tried. Failed. Tried something else. Failed again.

"Proper Planning and Practice Prevents Piss Poor Performance. Prior Proper Planning Prevents Painfully Poor Production. Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Production," Say any of those phrases 10x fast!  
 
I almost gave up at least three times, then I dedicated myself to try for three more months in a last ditch effort and attempt to figuring out what all the best !nfluencers were doing.
  
Then one day I discovered it....
They were all posting "Viral" content. 

Posting Viral Content is the best way to grow your instagram account. Period! It's a way of posting that makes follower growth and engagement guaranteed every time. That's when it started to click, for me.
 
I developed strategies about media, hashtags, captions, and geotags that have been refined over years and generated millions of followers and taken over two dozen different pages into Authority !nfluencer status. This method posts has also produced dozens of free stays at the 
world's most luxurious destinations imaginable.

I put together a Completely Free Training that I'm only opening to the first 100 People that sign up. In this training I give away everything! FR*EE (100% FREE)!!

- How I grew over three (3) million followers in one (1) Year
- How I Leveraged my followers, friends & fans to get $0.5MM -- HALF A MILLION $$ Worth of Free Travel (Absolutely F*REE!)
- The exact scripts I used to talk to hotels, hotel brands and brands in general so they would not only give me free stuff but even pay me to promote their content and create it for them!

If you're curious, it's available here. I've extended the special offer for you for an additional day just in case you didn't see it the first time. 

Tomorrow, I'll share how I discovered the never before released viral methods that can gain you more followers in a week that the "average" person gets in a year! and how that changed things even more ... Keep an eye on your inbox

Your Instagram Sherpa!

Sincerely,
Create X Travel Team &
J-Jay AKA Jon-jon 'João '  



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Create X Trav
Image  ---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Create X Travel <jay@creatextravel.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 9:50 AM
Subject: 💰Your Payment is on the way joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com
To: João <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com

Create X Travel Team
Sincerely,
Create X Travel Team

4804 70th ave w
University Place WA 98467
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment