Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, November 25, 2019

Fwd: A little help, pls?



Hey,
I know that you're interested in growing your email list and building your online biz because you've been following along ever since I invited you into the Email List Academy.
You've decided not to join us and that's so totally okay. But I'd love to know what held you back.
Giving real value to my followers is so important to me. And I know that ELA would've, without a doubt, helped you add at least another 1,000 subscribers to your list in the next 90-days.
So in order to figure out what I can do to benefit you, I've put together a short questionnaire and I'll love you forever if you spend the next 3-minutes sharing your feedback! >>>
(K, you know I'll love you forever regardless :))
I read every response and want to thank you for helping me, help you.
With your invaluable insights, I'll be able to create content that helps you reach the next level no matter where you're at in your online business building journey.
image
Thank you in advance for your time, I truly appreciate it and you, friend.
xoxo
Jon- jon
P.S. Here's the link to the survey again. I can't wait to read your responses and get creating!












---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Melyssa Griffin <hi@melyssagriffin.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 11:10 AM
Subject: A little help, Jon?
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>



image
The Nectar Collective, LLC 520 Broadway Suite 200 Santa Monica, California 90401 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment