Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, November 25, 2019

Fwd: Help! 😁






Hey,

On 'bout Tuesday, I hinted at something in my email to you...

I've been secretly working on a new product.

I want you to kick 2020's butt with your biz, buuuuuut I've noticed a major problem.

Most entrepreneurs struggle with:

1) Visibility

2) Consistency

So over the last few months, I've really been observing how I can best help you get MORE visibility – be more visible and actually stay consistent with it. 🏆

I have a killer idea in mind, but first –

I need your help.

Before I pre-launch .or.. launch a new product to the world, I'd love it, if you could take 5 minutes to complete this survey and share your feedback with us.

Yup... I'm doing my research before and after building (and I highly recommend you do the same as well!), it also helps...  if its funded... a funded proposal ... so 'donations' will be accepted.

And yes – the more info provided the better, the more you fill in the survey, the more you'll get hints about what is being created ( or has been created ;-) ;-))!

Click HERE to take it now.

👆👆👆👆

Thank you, for your help! 

For now, I'm off to try something totally new and different for me: an F45 workout class in the middle of the work day! 😄

May even do a vintage F14/A6 'Tomcat' Topgun/ Intruder flight just for fun... with my air & space museum buddy...

My thanks in advance your attention, trouble, time, energy and consideration.  

João & JoAn


P.S. Thanks, again for filling in this quick survey!

Your feedback will help me build the next great product...

And nope, it's not a course! #staytuned

















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Elise Darma <support@elisedarma.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 14, 2019, 3:33 PM
Subject: Help! 😁
To: João <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

El



If you wish to unsubscribe, you'll be removed from all mailings – including any paid programs you're apart of. If you want to opt out of a particular series, just hit reply and let me know. I'll take care of it for you personally.

If you wish to update your subscriber preferences, click here.

10 Dundas St E, Toronto, ON M5B 1R7

No comments:

Post a Comment