Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Fwd: 💨Motivation Rule #1 and #2 (of 5)








come thou, my trembling fear...
Hey! One of the biggest questions I'm asked (an alarming amount of times)

is…
"How do you stay so motivated?"
Ha, well…

I don't!

I definitely experience "poopy pants syndrome" anxiety and lose steam sometimes…

What's alarming to me is the apparent expectation those asking seem to have that says "well, when I am where you are, I won't have any fear, etc"

yowza...
not true...

You just get better at looking at your fear (facing you fear) and inviting it to boogie with you. 

"come thou, my trembling fear..." let's boogie... 

So what do I do to get back in gear?

I'm gonna send a few emails your way showing the steps I take to get back in gear when I clearly don't feel like doing anything or am slightly freaked out, have writer's block .or. in a rut...

1 – I Take A Moment To 'Feel My Feelings'

(FEEL ME!?) This might be a surprising first step...

But, I don't believe in being a robot. We're human. We feel.  

So… FEEL! It's F*REE (100% FREE!)

And if I feel like crap, I'm gonna feel it.

Previously, some have mistaken this as complaining

No! You don't complain, criticize nor condemn...

I'm just commenting on my current state, which doesn't need ta be sunshine and rainbows all the time…

It's IMPOSSIBLE to know what motivation feels like without the paired feeling of laziness… (I'M-POSSIBLE)

The pursuit of 24/7/365:45.46 happyhappyhappyhappyraaraaraaraaraa would require a little bit of lying to yourself to pull off, as we all are humans, with rollercoaster emotions…

Which emotions are meant to be felt…

Thoughts and feelings are things... choose the good ones...

If I'm feeling nervous, I tell myself it's ok to feel nervous.
(of COURSE I get nervous before going on stage, every-time
down to the butterflies in my stomach)

I want to EXPERIENCE the emotion of being nervous…

If I feel fear, then I feel the fear… FEAR
(False Evidence Appearing Real)

If it's excitement, then excitement…

BUT!

Giving into emotions 24/7 is no grounded way to live either…
Giving them the power to harm you is not the way to go...

It'd be like a ship driving on full throttle without a rudder, just spinnin everywhere in 360 circles in the water… and going nowhere...

Which leads me to number 2

2 - I Realize "I" Am Not My Feelings 


You can thank Tony Robbins for the quote, "We are not our feelings" (or something like that).


Wise words… words to the wise...


So while I feel or experience, my feelings, I also note that I'm NOT my feelings…


(Sounds weird, but think about it for a moment 'cause there's freedom,  freedom  +, & freedom  premium, in understanding that about humanity)


"So, this is how you stay motivated?"


Not entirely, but it's the foundation for the next step

Which I'll share tomorrow... in another post (previous)

********************
********************

While I Have Your Attention...

I'm throwing 2, one-day events:
1) One called 'It's 2day Baby'
2) And another called 'My Content Machine' with Peng Joon

They both right before Funnel Hacking Live 2020 (which you should go to), across the street...

Click below to get deets...
My thanks in advance for your attention, consideration, energy, and time

Cheers,
João 
#nevergiveup
#BeTheException

(Your Friendly Neighborhood Capitalist Pig #oink)
P.S. 
get knowledge - you'll need it to get rich
get rich - cause you can do it, with more resources
give back - cause money loses its luster fast & furious
give it away - to keep the  knowledge you must teach some one -- give it away



Not Sure How To Get Started? 
It wasn't until my 17th try, over 4 years that my funnels started all working, big time. You know what? 
There are PATTERNS of failure and PATTERNS of success. 
Learn both! Wanna skip the crap I went through? 
Grab my programs below...
Step #1
Want My FREE Courses And Content?
Step #2
Get The Right Funnel Training You Need:
Step #3
Want An Interview? 
Step #4
Attend The Next Event:
Step #5
Join My Funnel Strategy Community:
***By The Way, I'm A HUGE "Funnel Freak". If You Want A Two Week Trial To ClickFunnels, Click Here > FreeCFTrial




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Steve Larsen <steve@stevejlarsen.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 12:08 PM
Subject: 💨Motivation Rule #1 and #2 (of 5)
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>


come thou, my trembling fear...
  Steve J Larsen  



© StephenLarsen.biz LLC
By reading this, you agree to all of the following: You understand this to be an expression of opinions and not professional advice. You are solely responsible for the use of any content and hold StephenLarsen.biz LLC and all members and affiliates harmless in any event or claim.
If you purchase anything through a link in this email, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we will be paid in some way. We recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing anything.

Copyright © 2018+ StephenLarsen.biz LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Our mailing address is: 13601 W. McMillian #102-157 Boise, ID 83713

I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.

To make sure you keep getting these emails, please ad us to your address book or whitelist us. If you don't want to receive any other emails, click on the unsubscribe link below.

Steve J Larsen

Questions? Here's our Support and Terms

If you no longer wish to receive our emails (was it something I said??), click the link below:

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment