Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Fwd: 💨Motivation Rule #5 (Of 5)








If you have a serious problem getting motivated, the BEST piece of advice I could give is...
Hwy! So, what is my final motivation trick?

Let's go!

💨Motivation Rule #5 (Of 5) (Drum Roll!)

Let's Recap:
1- To review ...I'd Make Sure To 'Feel' My( Your ) Feeling ( Do you Feel Me!!? )
2- But I Recognize "I" Am Not My Feeling ( You are Not the 'Feeling,' you have  )
3- Change My Environment (Do a geographic)
4- Get Small Wins ( Achieve your Intermediate goals & objectives! )
*Search for the email subject titled "Motivation Rule #3 And #4 (Of 5)" if you missed it...

aaaand...

5 – My Own State Control 


Physically move!


MANY times, we, Russell Brunson and Steve would be runnin' on fumes while building all the (his) funnels…


(Which grew ME like crazy – and once I realized it was happening, I leaned into the 'Crazy') (Recall, There's NO "I" in TEAM! ONLY 'me'!!)


"MAKE IT HARD COACH!"


We had a routine to get ourselves moving…


Which basically was

Do steps 1-4 which I just shared
Jump around his office (literally, shake things up)
Listen to Seven Nation Army for the millionth time
Make a plan and do something small to feel momentum (achieve your intermediate goal & objectives)


The part of our minds that seek absolutes and finality may be tempted to admire someone we look up to and say ...

"oh I bet he/ she NEVER get  feelin' down" ( .or.  "Oh I'll bet he/she NEVER get that run down feelin'" ( except when they're crossing the street (LOL) )


But, that's like saying


"That nice car is so nice, I bet it NEVER needs maintenance"

(when many luxury cars actually need MORE maintaining than average. This is why they send you a mechanic ( it keeps it inhouse out of the press ( so the myth is 'propagated' ) hmmmmmm lesson learned, there... )


I have my own routine to get me in state before each stage presentation…


It's an invitation to myself to "arrive" mindfully in the moment -- in the present moment -- which I take very seriously…

Final Recap



That was a lot…


This was  written while sitting on an airplane, 36,000' up in the air, just riffin' ...


I just want you to understand something here...


>>> Most of what I'm doing in my business now, are things I HAVE NEVER DONE B4...


And the secret, is to learn the skill of lookin' at the GUARANTEED crap-fest ... surprises that come along with entrepreneurship

and say…


"Dang… that's a nice shiny piece of crap! Cool!"

Then get over it and do something... 


So to recap, here's the goods:

1 – I feel my feelings (You should too)
2 – But I'm not my feelings (You are not your feelings, don't give it the power)
3 – Seek environment instead of motivation (change it up... do a geographic if you have to!)
4 – Make a small plan and move (achieve your intermediate goals & objectives)
5 – Use State Control to spot checks my attitude
( Be in the here and now! )

I just wanted to clear this question cause I'm asked it a lot…
 

"How do you stay motivated?" 

uhh, I don't even look at that anymore…


If you have a serious problem getting motivated to do anything at all…


The BEST piece of advice I could give has little to do with "your why"...

I dare you to stop self-medicating (or use of home pharmacology) to avoid or escape from your current spot and feel the actual scenario you're in. 

(that's all I got for you there, as I have never found a way to teach 'hunger')

If You Wanna Come Hang Out With Me For Two Days...
Right before Funnel Hacking Live 2020 in Nashville, TN 
(which you should go to)

1) I'm doing my Monday Baby one-day event Monday, Jan 27th across the street from FHL.

Grab your ticket and details here (ItsMondayBaby.com)

2) If you can't make it Monday but wanna come to My Content Machine Live (the event where I'm teaching my entire content creation formula and how I've done what I have with two podcasts), 

That event is Tuesday, Jan 28th across the street from FHL.
Peng Joon and I are teaming up so each of us can teach how to create our content...

Grab your ticket for that day here (Tickets and Info)

Cheers,
João 
 
(Your Friendly Neighborhood Capitalist Pig #oink)
P.S. get rich, give back...



Not Sure How To Get Started? 
It wasn't until my 17th try, over 4 years that my funnels started all working, big time. You know what? 
There are PATTERNS of failure and PATTERNS of success. 
Learn both! Wanna skip the crap I went through? 
Grab my programs below...
Step #1
Want My FREE Courses And Content?
Step #2
Get The Right Funnel Training You Need:
Step #3
Want An Interview? 
Step #4
Attend The Next Event:
Step #5
Join My Funnel Strategy Community:
***By The Way, I'm A HUGE "Funnel Freak". If You Want A Two Week Trial To ClickFunnels, Click Here > FreeCFTrial



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Steve Larsen <steve@stevejlarsen.com>
Date: Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 9:25 AM
Subject: 💨Motivation Rule #5 (Of 5)
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

  ~Steve J Larsen  

© StephenLarsen.biz LLC
By reading this, you agree to all of the following: You understand this to be an expression of opinions and not professional advice. You are solely responsible for the use of any content and hold StephenLarsen.biz LLC and all members and affiliates harmless in any event or claim.
If you purchase anything through a link in this email, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we will be paid in some way. We recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing anything.

Copyright © 2018+ StephenLarsen.biz LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Our mailing address is: 13601 W. McMillian #102-157 Boise, ID 83713

I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.

To make sure you keep getting these emails, please ad us to your address book or whitelist us. If you don't want to receive any other emails, click on the unsubscribe link below.

Steve J Larsen

Questions? Here's our Support and Terms

If you no longer wish to receive our emails (was it something I said??), click the link below:

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment