Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, November 25, 2019

Fwd: Eight(8) Reasons Why I Absolutely Love Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers




RE: Please head to 8 Reasons Why I Absolutely Love Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers to read the full blog post.  If you'd like to read this later, please save it to Pinterest



Hey
Are you interested in learning about one of the best ways to make money blogging?
If you're a blogger and want to learn how to make money blogging, you need to learn about affiliate marketing for bloggers.
There are many great ways to make money blogging (as talked about here — How I Successfully Built A $1,000,000+ Blog), but my favorite way by far is affiliate marketing.
Earning affiliate income is something that I'm extremely grateful for, especially lately. We have been so busy with life, and I haven't spent as much time on the business as I like to.
Having this passive income source allows me to keep earning blogging income comfortably.
See, even though I am spending less time on the blog, I am still earning a great income each month, and this allows me to focus on a better work-life balance.
Earning affiliate income allows me to travel full-time, explore areas, spend time with my husband and our dogs, all while earning a good income from my blog.
So, to help you start earning money from your blog, today I'm going to tell you what affiliate marketing is and why you'll love it as much as I do.
First, let's rewind a little bit.
Back in 2011, I was reading a magazine that featured a personal finance website in one of the articles. The website was super interesting as I knew that I didn't want money to rule my life anymore — I wanted to be in control of my financial situation and pay off my student loans.
So, I decided to start Making Sense of Cents as a way to journal and keep track of financial situation. I did not create my blog with the intention of making money — I just wanted to stay motivated about my finances. It was all just a hobby at first, but then I started to earn money for my blog.
Before then, I had no idea what blogs were, how to start a blog, and that learning how to do affiliate marketing for bloggers would change my life.
It took a lot of work, but in 2013, after a couple of years of blogging, I left my day job and became a full-time blogger. And I haven't looked back once. Learning how to create a blog has completely changed my life for the better, and it's something that I recommend everyone try if they are thinking about it.
If you're interested in blogging and learning how to do affiliate marketing for bloggers, I want you to know exactly how blogging changed my life, so you can start changing yours today. Blogging means:
  • I now love what I do and look forward to working each day.
  • I am able to help others improve their financial situation.
  • It paid off my student loans.
  • My husband and I were able to quit our day jobs.
  • We can retire early.
  • We now travel full-time.
  • I have a flexible schedule.
  • I'm my own boss.
  • Blogging gives me freedom.
If you want to learn more about affiliate marketing for bloggers, I recommend getting the free guide 10 Easy Tips To Increase Your Affiliate Income. With this time-saving cheat sheet, you'll learn how to make affiliate income from your blog. These tips will help you rapidly improve your results and increase your blogging income in no time.
Please head to 8 Reasons Why I Absolutely Love Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers to read the full blog post. If you'd like to read this later, please save it to Pinterest.
Thanks!

João






---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner <michelle@makingsenseofcents.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 12:15 PM
Subject: 8 Reasons Why I Absolutely Love Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers
To: João <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>
Michelle from Making Sense of Cents


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments:

Post a Comment