Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Fwd: Last & Final, chance to score $2,260 worth of bonuses for just $197 (That’s 91% off, yo)





Hi,
What's the one thing that every blog, ad, website, email, app, lead magnet, sales page, and social post on the internet has in common?
Copy. Yup, the words on the page.
It's your main way of communicating as a business owner, so needless to say, knowing how to write alluring copy is kind of a big deal.
When it comes to create killer lead magnets, click-worthy landing pages, and emails your audience can't wait to read, it's ALL about the copy.
That's why I've included two epic copywriting bonuses in the List-Building Bonus Bundle.
**But it's only available until 11:59pm pst TONIGHT ⇐ Just a few hours left!**
Crafting persuasive copy is an art.
But it's totally an art that you can learn. Especially if you take part in the Copywriting Your Way to 6 Figures Workshop (worth $297) and then use it to flesh out any of the emails in the 33 Email Templates to Help You Engage, Build Trust, and Sell to Your List (worth $997).
I've always loved writing. But I wasn't always a skilled copywriter.
It took time and effort. And I've distilled all of that work into these bonuses because I want things to be easier for you.
What's the point of making mistakes and learning lessons if you can't help others along the way?
I want to see you succeed, Joao. And I totally believe in you.
The List-Building Bonus Bundle will help you reach your goals and create more income, impact, and freedom in your online business.
I know because I've been in your shoes and I've proven to myself again and again just how effective email marketing is.
I'm sharing the same strategies I've used to attract 200,000 subscribers and build a 7-figure business in the process. If I can do it, so can you.
With love,
João  

P.S. Just a reminder that the countdown is on and you've only got 'til 11:59pm pst tonight to take advantage of all of these bonuses:
  • Copywriting Your Way to 6-Figures ($297 Value): Because good copywriting is the best way to convert subscribers to sales. And what I'll teach you here will serve you throughout your whole business, not only your email marketing.
  • How To Organically Grow Your Traffic Masterclass ($197 Value) Learn how to grow your own organic traffic strategy to get more subscribers, more sales, and more visibility.
  • How To Plan Your Business Goals and Annual Income Projections Masterclass ($197) Because understanding where your revenue is coming from and when is the only way you can truly scale it up, make smart investment decisions, and track growth.

    You'll learn how I plan my income projections for the year. AND I'll give you a tour of my project management system where I manage the day-to-day tasks that help me to reach my goals.
  • 33 Email Templates to Help You Engage, Build Trust, and Sell to Your List ($997 Value): I'm so committed to making your biz life easier, I'm including the best email templates that I've developed over the last 6 years of trial and error.
  • How to Grow Your List with Free Publicity ($297 Value): In this bonus workshop with publicity expert, Susie Moore, you'll get the strategies and inspiration you need to create consistent visibility, a constant influx of new and engaged subscribers, increased sales, brag-worthy brands to add to the 'as seen on' section on your website, and so much more.
  • Attract Your Ideal Audience Workbook ($49 Value): This'll help you figure out who your internet besties should be and where to find them.
  • Case Studies: A Breakdown of High Converting Opt-In Pages ($197 Value): Because you don't just want people clicking to get your freebies, you want them to opt-all-the-way-in with their email addresses.
  • 30 Days of Convert Kit for Free ($29 Value): Because I want you to have access to the easiest email marketing platform out there — with the most advanced features.









---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Melyssa Griffin <hi@melyssagriffin.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 8:16 PM
Subject: Last chance to score $2,260 worth of bonuses for just $197 (That's 91% off, yo)
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>



image
The Nectar Collective, LLC 520 Broadway Suite 200 Santa Monica, California 90401 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment