Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, November 15, 2019

Fwd: How I Made Money Online In October + Where Can I Go To Learn More About Blogging?





RE:  Please head to How I Made Money Online In October 2019 to read the full blog post. 
If you'd like to read this later, please save it to Pinterest.


Hello!
Welcome to October 2019's business report where I show you how I made money online and traveled full-time last month. It's time to look at this month's update and see how I did.
October of 2019 was another great month for Making Sense of Cents and the whole blogging business. I earned a great income and I had a fun month.
I have many plans for the rest of 2019 and already for 2020. I have a very full to-do list that I am very excited to start crossing off and accomplishing. I am wanting to grow Making Sense of Cents in many areas – income, readers, more helpful blog posts, and so on.
In this month's income report, I answer a very common reader question.
"I want to blog but I don't have a ton of money to spend to learn how to do it. Where can I learn for free?"
To learn more about blogging, you don't have to spend a ton of money.
Yes, courses can be super helpful. But, there are plenty of free resources to help you learn as much as you can as well.
I spent almost nothing on my blog for around the first 1-2 years. I still was able to learn a lot of valuable information about blogging, though, in that time.
As a blogger, there are probably many, many topics that you are interested in learning about. Here are various freebies and resources to help you learn more about growing your blogging business.
  1. First, if you don't have a blog, then I recommend starting off with my free blogging course How To Start A Blog FREE Course.
  2. Affiliate Marketing Cheat Sheet – With this time-saving cheat sheet, you'll learn how to make affiliate income from your blog. These tips will help you to rapidly improve your results and increase your blogging income in no time.
  3. 11 Ways to Boost Your Blog Reach Overnight – This free eBook, that I am an affiliate for, gives you 11 actionable tips to take so that you can grow your blog.
  4. Facebook Ads For Bloggers 101 – This free training, that I am an affiliate for, will show you how to increase your blog's traffic with Facebook ads. This is the top area I'm working on this year, and I recommend you do the same!
  5. If you want to learn about SEO, I recommend reading The exact template that helped my site earn $95,000 in affiliate income last year.
  6. My favorite overall free resource would be Social Media Examiner. This website shares tons of great updates for nearly every social media site. If there's some rumor going around about social media, I usually check this website first to see what they have to say about it.
  7. Find free webinars. Many of your favorite bloggers will often host free webinars. Sure, they may be selling something in it, but most of the information is usually super valuable. So, attend the free webinars that you see!
You can find the rest of the list in the blog post!
Please head to How I Made Money Online In October 2019 to read the full blog post. If you'd like to read this later, please save it to Pinterest.
Thanks!

João  













---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner <michelle@makingsenseofcents.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 8:06 AM
Subject: How I Made Money Online In October + Where Can I Go To Learn More About Blogging?
To: João <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>
~ Michelle from Making Sense of Cents


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments:

Post a Comment