Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Fwd: #TravelingNextLevel: YOUR PLAN - don't lose it








Hey,

I've got one (1) IMPORTANT item in this email post just in case you missed it! 

It's a BONUS VIDEO!


YOUR PAID2TRAVEL 90MIN BONUS TRAINING IS HAVING AN INSANE RESPONSE!!!!

Again, I'm getting developers to make this so YOU CAN ONLY REGISTER ONCE! Set it as a PRIORITY and MAKE IT HAPPEN! We're all busy, THAT'S LIFE!!!!





 



(also on the video page there's special access for some of you, more on that later)

Hi,
All so you can be setup for success, and avoid the mistakes I've made along the way.

How cool is that?

Seriously, can you imagine the value of being able to travel the world as a social media !nfluencer. Catapult your biz from !nfamous to !nfluential! Maybe you want to be a content creator? Maybe you just want to be a fashion blogger and have the freedom you know you deserve, just like I did before I started down this journey.

I've already told you in my book and everything else that I've invested over $10k into my personal training (not college) to learn a lot of this stuff. This stuff is worth more than that IF and only IF you apply it!

I'm super grateful to be in the position I am now, but it would not have been without others creating videos series exactly like this that helped me understand what I had to in order to create true collaborations that allow me to travel the world. 

 YOUR BRAND & HOTEL COLLABORATIONS!


The knowledge within this video, is the result of years of my blood, sweat, tears and learning from over tens of thousands of dollars worth of mistakes.

Imagine if you miss out on one brand deal because you don't know something, that's a potential $5-10k lost right there. 

But it's most certainly not going to be around forever.

So get over there, and watch that video!

Be sure to be seated in a quiet place for this AND READY TO TAKE NOTES

To your abundant success!


Talk soon,
João 

 
Consultant, Traveling Next Level llc

P.S. While each one of these trainings is full of enough actionable info, you need to see the whole series to truly be prepared to get started the right way. If you missed any, I've got the list for you below.

 

Talk soon! Your Friend,
João  🤙🏼

 

P.S. If you thought the book was useful… you haven't seen anything yet! The advanced training is where it's at.












---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: #TravelingNextLevel - Dylan Stewart <Dylanthebrandman@travelingnextlevel.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 1:04 AM
Subject: #TravelingNextLevel: YOUR PLAN - don't lose it
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

~ Dylan Stewart,  President  Traveling Next Level llc
Unsubscribe | Sent by Dylan The Brand Man
3704 Riviera • San Diego, CA • 92109

No comments:

Post a Comment