Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Fwd: You alone?





Friend,

I've learned from some behemoths in my time.

Not just got a pic in front of a banner for $50 bucks at an event like most people.

Actually learned from them.

Got personal advice from them.

Hung with them.

But also laughed with them.

Been told hard shit by them.

And had drinks with them.

These are just 2 of many.

I'm indebted to them all.

When I first started paying mentors I had no money.

I found a way to make it happen.

Best thing ever.

It's me vs me. The best!!

But I got killers like these men on my team. They're crushing it!

And in my text messages or DM's when needed.

Grateful I have the privilege to be able to be that leader for my clients also.

Especially though times like this.

Who's got your back?


Truly Yours,,



João

















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Andrew Sparks <as@fitgro.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 4:15 AM
Subject: You alone?
To: <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>

Hi,

Andrew

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment