Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Fwd: Small but mighty changes in my life and business






Hey I'm João(John)! & It's Raelyn here :)

How have you been? Longtime, no see, or hear from you...

I thought I would write a quick update to share with you about what's been going on with my business and life.

1. New discovery: This underrated (FREE & 100% free) tool will make your business so much easier, try it!

I'm freaking out about this not-so-new tool that I've recently re-discovered, and that is Google Sheets.

I find it to be a very robust effective & efficient, alternative to the PDF checklists,  checklists  for checklists, fieldbooks  & workbooks that you typically find in online courses.

With Google Sheets, customers can immediately save the workbook into their Google drive online with one click, and then complete the exercises all in their Google Drive.

You can even change the fonts, colors, branding, etc to create a spreadsheet that looks good! The cells can be tweaked to become whatever you want it to be.

Did you know that with Google Sheets, you can...

  • Create interactive calculators
  • Create interactive checklists
  • Create workbooks/ fieldbooks
  • Create trackers and graphs etc.

From a consumer POV, using this is SO easy because you don't need a PDF reader or anything to use it. Have you tried using a fillable PDF? It's just so uncomfortable saving the multiple versions of your PDF!

.... This is literally going to change the infoproducts scene (or even if you sell some other thing but you can offer worksheets as a bonus), because you can provide a lot more guidance and convenience for your students. I will be incorporating this into all my paid offers.

FOR EXAMPLE: Here's a Subscriber Tracking Graph; hired was a designer to make it in Google Sheets (so data is hypothetical):

& here's a checklist I had made in Google Sheets:

Alright... Moving on to Some Short Life Updates!

I have moved this at the bottom of the email so those of y'all who just want the business updates can click off now. It's okay, I understand. 😂

2. I've been eating out more: Feeling sad over the demise of retail stores in my area

Just something random to share:

Because of Covid, many dining places and cafes have been closing down in my neighborhood. This has led to me being anxious for some reason. I think it's because I feel sad that their business, after years of operation, haven't been doing well. As a business owner, I know how hard it is to run a business.

As a result, when I walk past a store that is empty, I feel sad (is this odd?)... I feel like these stores provide so much happiness to people but many of them are shutting down.

Anyone else feels this way?

3. Lastly I am choosing to focus more on the kindness of my readers, subscribers, & customers.

Thank you for all of you who have been DMing me / commenting on social media / emailing me with kind words.

You guys have no idea how it keeps me going to keep producing the best content and offers. It really gives me a confidence boost to keep serving. It doesn't even have to be very big, but sometimes just a short comment really gets my spirit up.

I am constantly intrigued that there are people on the internet who are so kind that they will take time out of their day to affirm you, a stranger on the internet. There are plenty of kind souls around 🙌

Just wanted to send an email out to affirm everyone who has been affirming strangers on the internet! Like, you literally don't have to, but you still do.

Thank you for making the world a nicer place. 😊

Alright, that's all for now! :)

  João  



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raelyn Tan <raelyn@raelyntan.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 9:07 AM
Subject: Small but mighty changes in my life and business
To: João <joaoa.dsilva2021@gmail.com>



Hey João! It's Raelyn here :)

P.S. Follow me on Instagram to get more online business strategy + tips like this? My Instagram handle is @raelyn_tan. I've revived my Instagram account from scratch after 4 years... I share other behind-the-scenes snippets & tips there too :) Let's connect there too! 😊

xx Raelyn
raelyntan.com

Unsubscribe | 8 Burn Road, #15-13, Sunny Singapore, Singapore 369977

No comments:

Post a Comment