Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, July 6, 2020

Fwd: This mentor SAVED me when I was $1.7M in DEBT...








A Must-Read Story...
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
image


Hi,



This 1 Man Helped Me The Most When I Was $1.7 Million in Debt. (TWICE) His Training & Wisdom Saved My Life - Here's The Story…



Want to Skip Ahead? Watch This Amazing Free Training - The Art & Science To Getting Rich (Watch In Next Few Minutes)...

Let Me Teach & Preach...



There was a time when I was completely falling apart. I fell in a HOLE and the only thing I can do is L(o)(o)k up!


I was $1.7 Million + in Debt and completely lost, not once but twice. My business, health, relationships - all had fallen apart and I had no idea what to do, redux. I lost everything! That was when I was at this EVENT in Mexico.  


I went to eat food and I was about to sit down when I was introduced to the person sitting next to me, his name was "Brian Proctor." Now, being a big fan of Bob Proctor, he rescued me the 1st time... I couldn't help but ask - any relationship to Bob Proctor?


Turns out - he was his SON! Turns out as luck will have it, he'll rescue me for the second time.


This one moment changed my life forever,AGAIN.


I had followed Bob Proctor for years before this meeting and he had helped me through the roughest of times. Well, this meeting re-engaged me into the Bob Proctor training's... as present by his son, new and improved,  updated/ upgraded with all the current bells and whistles..


image

Bob Proctor


The Training You're About To See Is The Training That Bob Proctor & Son  Gave Me... Completely Changed My Life…


The Art &Science of Getting Rich & Escaping The Trap of Living an Average Life, Paychex-t-paychex…


Watch This Webinar Training ON-DEMAND (Even in as little as 10 minutes from now)...


Go Here - Watch This Life-Changing Training Now...



No Matter What Kind of Business You Start - You 100% Need To Watch This Training...


You're going to learn how to make complete changes to your day to day living. The TACTICAL practices that Bob & son will give you in this training can genuinely attract wealth to your life…


As for me?


After my meeting with Brian, & Bob ...he actually invited me into his HOME in Canada. He spent an entire day with me coaching me and helping me get back on my feet. They're nice people...


It goes without saying, within just months - I was back on my feet and rapidly paying off all my debt(s).


It's because of this reason that I am genuinely asking you - WATCH THIS TRAINING. Watch EVERY SECOND of it and watch it closely. You're going to love what you learn, it'll be life-changing. 


Step #1: Save Your Seat Now - MANY Options - Find 1 That Works 4 U...


Make sure to prepare to login in at least 15 minutes early. We are expecting to fill up the 750 seats FAST. .... we had 4,000 a few days ago...


Step #3:  Attend, Take Notes & Take ACTION! THEN, GET RESULTS!


This training is going to be VERY startegic & tactical, make sure you're ready to watch it entirely and take action at the end. You're not going to regret this at all. You won't be sorry, that's a promise!!


Date: Today, Tomorrow - Many Options 

Time: Starting in 10 Minutes & Many Other Options Also...

TopicLOGIN HERE: Go To THIS URL...



See you there! Yours Truly!


João A. Silva


P.S. - When life pushes you, stand straight, smile and push it the heck back!

LOGIN HERE: Go To THIS URL...




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Anik Singal <support@lurn.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 9:23 AM
Subject: This mentor SAVED me when I was $1.7M in DEBT...
To: joão <joaoa.dsilva2021@gmail.com>



See you there!

Anik Singal

CEO - Lurn, Inc.


P.S. - When life pushes you, stand straight, smile and push it the heck back!


Lurn Inc. 2098 Gaither Road , Rockville, MD, United States 20850


To update or remove your contact information please Manage Your Subscription.


Sendlane Badge

No comments:

Post a Comment