Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, July 6, 2020

Fwd: I'm LIVE - Giving away $500 - Join Me NOW!





+ Get 2 Free Mini Books & My $22,000 a Day Formula!
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
image

Hi,

I'm LIVE Right Now - Go Here To Join Me…

I'm Giving Away Up To $500 + All Attendees Get My 2 New Mini-Books for Free + I'll Reveal My Entire $22,000 a DAY Formula! Step-by-step!!

Go Here Now - I'm Starting - Pls, Join Me, NOW!! 



Tonight's Training is Going To Be Amazing.


I've never taught this before - BUT - We're limiting it to 'bout 750 students ONLY, for this Worldwide beta. 


Join now before the seats fill-up. We have over 4,000 students registered for tonight! 

 


Here's what I'm going to be teaching tonight…


  • Email List Building
  • Promoting AFFILIATE Offers
  • Selling Your Own Digital Products
  • Getting Coaching Leads
  • Getting Hot Client Leads
  • And much more…


The strategy I'm teaching TONIGHT at 8 PM EST works for every kind of product - even if you're just an AFFILIATE. I've already sold over $5 Million worth of products in 2020 - all as an AFFILIATE…


All Training Attendees Get My 2 New Books For FREE…

Learn My 5 Step Framework For Webinars & More…


image




My thanks in advance for your consideration, energy, trouble, time and attention.


See you there! Yours Truyly,


João Silva


CEO Eurn whilst u  Lurn, Inc.


P.S. - When life pushes you, stand straight, smile and push it the heck back!


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lurn Nation - Anik Singal <support@lurn.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 8:31 PM
Subject: I'm LIVE - Giving away $500 - Join Me NOW!
To: joão <joaoa.dsilva2021@gmail.com>



See you there!


Anik Singal

CEO - Lurn, Inc.


P.S. - When life pushes you, stand straight, smile and push it the heck back!


Lurn, Inc. 2098 Gaither Road , Rockville, MD, USA 20850


To update or remove your contact information please Manage Your Subscription.


Sendlane Badge

No comments:

Post a Comment