Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, July 6, 2020

Fwd: M$$M community has a new mascot





Yes, it's true.

The famed M$$M Facebook community (many say it's the best personal finance group on the entire internet) has a new official mascot.

And when you see it, you might be a little confused.

Normally when it comes to mascots, you have conventional animals.

Bulldogs, lions, ducks, etc. The boring stuff.

But for a group as prolific as the private M$$M community, we have a *much* more important and special animal species that represents the brand.

Here it is:

And I know what you're thinking right now: "Jumpin' Jehosaphat"...

"Holy crap, what a majestic animal. Awesome choice Johnny Boy or is it Bobby Boy!?, no matter. You really are the most likable personal finance blogger + biz in the world."

Alright, alright. You're probably thinking it's a little gross.

Opossums ( like, those ...Weasle look alike animals ) are wildly nasty looking animals, aren't day.

Ah I mean when dad drove by with us in the car as kids, if one was a 'fresh road kill,' found onroad dead, he'd spray paint a green stripe on it, otherwise it'd be red... this way on our way back home he'd pick it up and take it with us... yummmy  right?


BUT - if you're already in the M$$M community, you understand why I made this important choice and now announcement.

You see... we have a bit of an inside joke between the nearly 14,000 + members of the M$$M community.

A post about an Opossum was involved, things got a little crazy, and we'll just say that this ridiculous, erh, ah I mean 'redonkulous,' animal became instantly attached to my brand.

I can't really explain the whole thing here. You'll have to join the group and ask around if you want to know more.

It's this weird thing that every member is in on and loves for some reason. Here's a sample of responses to my announcement:


But quite honestly, if you are on this eMail list to post and aren't in the M$$M community... well you're missing out ( not just on ridiculous animal jokes, but 'redonkulous,' animal jokes! ).

You see - this group is one of the most efficient & effective money groups on Facebook, if I may say so myself .... Deadly efficient & effective, even.

Sure, we have fun. Probably too much.

But we also make money magic happen.

If you need help with:

  • Side hustles
  • Budgeting
  • Motivation
  • Investing
  • General money decisions
  • Learning how to use memes and gifs
  • Paying off student loans, credit cards, etc.
  • etc...

...or anything else related to money, and personal finance, you're going to like it.

We don't judge anyone for any money situation, you won't be spammed with nonsense, and you're going to learn a lot.

And it's fun. I've somehow made money fun. It's my greatest life achievement.

Anyway, if you want to join - go here and fill out the entrance questions.

If you don't love it, you'll get your money back. 100% guaranteed.

My thanks in advance for your trouble, time, attention and consideration.

- Johnny

P.S. - The group is free. I'm not giving you money back for anything.

P.P.S. - Also make sure you read the group rules and follow them... or else. We have a 1-strike ban policy and members really enjoy seeing me publicly ban people for some reason. It's like the movie Gladiator but different.

P.P.P.S. - Isn't it amazing that I can just do whatever I want with my brand these days? I just wrote an entire email about opossums and sent it to thousands upon thousands of people. What a time to be alive.













---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Millennial Money Man <bobby@millennialmoneyman.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 12:36 PM
Subject: M$M community has a new mascot
To: http : //oschadbank . online - кредит под 0% <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>

Yes, a post about an Opossum was involved, things got a little crazy, and we'll just say that this ridiculous, erh, ah I mean 'redonkulous,' animal became instantly attached to my brand.

I can't really explain the whole thing here. You'll have to go join the group and ask around if you want to know more.

That said,  if you want to join - go here and fill out the entrance questions.

Thanks!

-Bobby

P.S. - The group is free. I'm not giving you money back for anything.

P.P.S. - Also make sure you read the group rules and follow them... or else. We have a 1-strike ban policy and members really enjoy seeing me publicly ban people for some reason. It's like the movie Gladiator but different.

P.P.P.S. - Isn't it amazing that I can just do whatever I want with my brand these days? I just wrote an entire email about opossums and sent it to thousands upon thousands of people. What a time to be alive.

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1814 E Main St, League City, TX 77573

No comments:

Post a Comment