Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Fwd/RE: SEXY sells - but is it true?





Hola,

You know what's sexy and cool in the online industry?

This idea that …

Become a Millionaire by Monday? I call BS

I'm SO stinking tired of these online business coaches and marketers selling this idea that if you just implement their simple little method, you will become rich by Monday.

It's SUCH a lie and actually setting up people for failure.

How do I know this?

Because I fell for the trap.

I believed that if I wanted to be successful, all I had to do was create ONE simple little webinar following a cookie-cutter formula and that's it.

Just run ads to it and work on your mindset and it's done.

And yet I did everything they told me to, and I didn't get results.

And it's NOT that these strategies don't work - I currently use them and they work incredibly well - it's just that there's something missing in what they are saying.

There's no such thing as overnight success.

I know that it's tempting to buy something that will magically solve all of your problems by next week - but what I know to be true is that success take a lot more than 'overnight'

> It takes you perfecting your message so that you can find ways to differentiate yourself

> It takes you building an offer which you feel confident about

> It takes you feeling proud of your brand and what you represent

> And it takes you testing your marketing - a lot - until you get it right.

Success is about the little things you do each day to grow as a business.

It's about being there for the long-haul

Not falling into the hype that you need to record one webinar and then move to Bali to drink Mojitos or Margaritas by the beach during your sun salutation.

You know how long it took for my webinar to convert?

2 years and over 11 versions

And thousands of dollars in between

You know why? My webinar was average, my message was bland and I had no clue what my audience really wanted.

This is why when I work with my clients now, I make sure that we get CRYSTAL clear on their message FIRST. That they build their authority from the INSIDE out (meaning - they believe it first) - and then I prepare them for the long-haul.

Meaning - we build a strategy that is clear on expectations. This is NOT about making a million by next week, this is about building a sustainable, predictable business model that consistently generates income for you.

When you are ready for it, you can scale to 7-figures if that's what you want.

So if you are ready to step into reality and not fall into the trap of 'get-rich-quick" we need to talk.

If you want to build success that stands the test of time, to have a system that brings you clients, teaches you how to build a powerful online presence while you make more money...even if it's not as sexy as me lying to you and telling you you will be rich by next week - we need to talk.

Book your call right here

Con amor,


João  























---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Fabi Paolini <hola@fabipaolini.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 7:06 PM
Subject: SEXY sells - but is it true?
To: João <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

Fabi



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 10740 NW 74th Lane, Miami, Florida 33178

1 comment:

  1. If you're trying hard to lose pounds then you certainly have to start using this totally brand new custom keto diet.

    To create this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional chefs united to develop keto meal plans that are effective, painless, economically-efficient, and satisfying.

    From their launch in early 2019, thousands of people have already remodeled their body and health with the benefits a good keto diet can provide.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones given by the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete