Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, February 28, 2020

Fwd/RE: Love Is Blind on Netflix... my thoughts




Holla!


It's my last week in Panama, Friend, and I'm working from the islands of 'Bocas del Toro.' Dad spends six months (Winter) here and six in NY NY (Summer).

In between Carnival street parties (as an ice-cream-eating onlooker), street food, jerk chicken, and avoiding "island" parties of 100s of tourists drinking on a man-made dock... 

Carnaval is all over this regione, it's best in Rio... Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, perhaps I'll go there next time. We party at home, streets and office, non-stop for the month.

I've been sneaking away to be by myself –

And watch 'Love Is Blind on Netflix.'

When I first heard about the show, I thought it'd be way too stupid to sustain my attention for very long.

But now I'm hooked.

The concept? A group of singles meet and talk to each other through a thin wall, without ever seeing each other. And through just talking, they fall in love and 4 weeks later, get legit married.

We then see them meet for the first time, and then try to integrate their lives together – possibly proving to us all that "love is blind."

I've watched about 4 episodes now and while I still find it incredibly stupid, I can't help but wonder: could this "experiment" really work?

Can you fall in love with someone without ever seeing them?

I do think that's possible, but I don't think that love is blind.

Love is about perfect timing.

When two people are in the right place in their lives, they can more easily make concessions and sacrifices to mesh their love together.

Some of these couples are 24 and 34 (a 10 year age gap) and – shocker – they are struggling with their "physical" relationship.

Why? The timing is off.

They're in totally different places in their life, and I highly doubt their "love" is going to disregard things like: income, roommates, prenups, and the biological clock.

My point in all this?

Timing is everything.

And yes, timing applies to your Instagram marketing strategy, too ;)

Today over on my YouTube channel, I'm teaching two ever-so-popular questions I get about timing:

Click HERE to watch how often you should post on Instagram for your business. 🗓

Click HERE to learn how to schedule your Instagram Stories in advance. ⏰

My thanks in advance for your, consideration, energy, support time and trouble.

Happy timing,

~ JoAn & João

P.S. Want to get your timing right and get 400 Instagram Story ideas for FREE? 😱

I'm releasing the next set of prompts inside Story Vault within the next week, and everyone who's inside will get the next 400 prompts FOR FREE.

(Right now, all prompts inside are for business-to-business. We're adding the finishing touches to the business-to-consumer prompts - coming soon.)

So click HERE to get inside Story Vault today for just $27...

And get the next set of 400 prompts for free before the price goes up!








































---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Elise Darma <support@elisedarma.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 11:15 AM
Subject: Love Is Blind on Netflix... my thoughts
To: João <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

Hi,
~% Elise 

- Elise

If you wish to unsubscribe, you'll be removed from all mailings – including any paid programs you're apart of. If you want to opt out of a particular series, just hit reply and let me know. I'll take care of it for you personally.

If you wish to update your subscriber preferences, click here.

10 Dundas St E, Toronto, ON M5B 1R7

1 comment:

  1. Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

    More than 160 000 women and men are hacking their diet with a easy and secret "water hack" to lose 2 lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It's simple and it works on everybody.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Grab a drinking glass and fill it half glass

    2) Then learn this weight loss HACK

    you'll become 2 lbs thinner in the morning!

    ReplyDelete