Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Fwd: Do you have a Millionaire Mindset?






Hi ,


In FY2015 I was sleeping in a SUV/ tent and each day I walked to the store to get 1 gallon of water.  I went to the local food drive 3 times a week to volunteer and leave with a bag of food.  Life was simple.  Get water, find food and guard the tent. 

I've done the same in several other continents to include dangerous countries, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait/Iraq, & Afghanistan, just to name  a few. I slept in tents in the middle of the desert, double wide trailers, mobile homes, bungalow, shipping containers converted to living quarters, B-Huts and Dormitories left by the Russians. 

I was born in Cabo Verde, mom and dad, left when I was 3 yo. I found her 7 years later in B'klyn NY. Took care of the family, to include a younger brother (7 yrs my Jr.) 'till I was marched out of the house at knife point at 17 yo. I've been on mine own ever since I can remember.

True story that, one afternoon I came home from the food drive and my tent was gone and SUV was being towed.  I found out that the local resort staff was instructed to remove it.  They gave me back the FJCrusier - SUV/ tent and it was in shambles.  It took me 9 hours to figure out how to put it back together.

Long story short, I survived. I'm a survivor!

Looking back the #1 KEY to my survival was my Mindset.  Each day I was focused on what I had and needed for the day.  I never spent time thinking about what I did not have or wanted.  I did not spend time thinking about the mistakes.  I avoided the shame and guilt.

All I needed was the essentials along with gratitude to keep me alive.  When I was grateful I was happy.  It was as if sleeping in a tent without a car, no cell phone, and no money was actually nice.  It wasn't a burden and it wasn't the end of the world.

Thankful that I never gave up and stuck with my dream to build a reliable online business.  After this disastrous and disappointing 2015 I began rebuilding.  In 2016 - 2018 I finally started my business with $1.71 that has now turned into a Million Dollar Machine, helping people all over the world.

If you feel stuck it is probably your mindset.   In order to have tremendous success in your online business it all begins with Mindset.  I've created a very simple step-by-step guide to help you win at building your online business. 

Today I am going to give you access for 90% OFF!! That's 90% off.  I realized you maybe in the same position as I. This way you are able to get started even if you are in a tough place like I was back in 2015.  Today is your day to get access!  This offer will not stand.  I am going to remove it later this week so take action now. 


Don't pass this up.  I've been able to travel to 31 countries in the past 2 years because of this exact system i am giving you full access today for 90% discount. 

"Live your Best Life"

  ~ João A. Silva

World Traveler
https://fast.discoverheal.com/7WAYSCP1/?u=84246
https://fast.discoverheal.com/CP1/?u=84246



P.S. In this email you read about how I went homeless to building a 7-Figure business and it is all because of the system I am giving you right now for 90% off.  Click Here .or. https://fast.discoverheal.com/7WAYSCP1/?u=84246





















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Discover Heal <support@healworldwide.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 11:51 AM
Subject: Do you have a Millionaire Mindset?
To: João S. <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>

~%S. Munson - Discover Heal <support@healworldwide.com>

Copyright © 2020 Heal LLC. All rights reserved.
1 North 1st Street Unit 5 Cocoa Beach FL 32931 USA
To manage your email notifications click here

1 comment:

  1. In this fashion my pal Wesley Virgin's report begins in this shocking and controversial VIDEO.

    Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to obtain anything they want.

    As it turns out, these are the EXACT same tactics many celebrities (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You probably know how you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

    Perhaps that expression has even occurred INSIDE your own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind 7 years ago, while driving a non-registered, beat-up trash bucket of a car without a license and $3.20 on his bank card.

    "I'm so frustrated with living check to check! When will I finally make it?"

    You've taken part in those types of questions, isn't it right?

    Your success story is going to start. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    ReplyDelete