Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Fwd: [PROOF] Put In Their Two(2) Weeks...







Oh.. Hey there, João - here...

This one is super quick. I promise!

Woke up this Sunday morning to a message from one of my students (James McConnell) saying he put his two weeks in, today.

Followed by a voice text that pretty much said ...

"I saw other people making money and living their dream life, and I knew it was possible, just didn't think it was possible for me. Thank you for showing me I was wrong."

James has an incredible story from drugs/ depression, and homelessness to a six-figure agency and now leaving his corporate job.

This is exactly why I do what I do and I am able to have the privilege of working with people like James, those that are hungry for growth and don't believe everything is a "scam."



If you're working a job you hate or stuck doing the same stuff day in and day out, without really going anywhere ( I like to call it the "Hamster Wheel Effect" ) then please click here to book a time to speak with myself or one of our team members!

Click here to book a time to speak with me or one of my team members.We will learn where you are at, how soon we can get you to where you want to be, what kind of outreach channels we recommend, and what your next steps should be based on our experience!


Click here if you're ready to scale: http://bit.ly/apply-to-talk

The 9-5 Destroyer,  

João A.  d'Silva




























---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ravi Abuvala <ravi@scalingwithsystems.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 23, 2020 at 2:39 PM
Subject: [PROOF] Put In Their 2 Weeks...
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>


~%Ravi Abuvala

Scaling With Systems



No comments:

Post a Comment